Championship 23/24

We’re off and running in the duffers league of shitcunts

Either Southampton are really quite good or the Wendies are a bit wank

Think it’s the former

By holding firm on demanding £40m for him.

I put some cash on SW to get relegated a few weeks ago when they sacked the manager and the owner went off on one

Nice to have no VAR shite, but this whole time added thing could all go a bit mental

6 minutes I'm the 1st half and 9 in the 2nd
This has been needed for years and if the effect of this is 100 minute “games then so be it.

Time wasting has been allowed for ages, perhaps teams will learn their lesson when they concede late goals because they are knackered?

This has been needed for years and if the effect of this is 100 minute “games then so be it.

Time wasting has been allowed for ages, perhaps teams will learn their lesson when they concede late goals because they are knackered?
I’d rather they just played 30 minutes each half, but just stop the clock whenever the ball isn’t in play. This would be more than the average now anyway.

I’d rather they just played 30 minutes each half, but just stop the clock whenever the ball isn’t in play. This would be more than the average now anyway.
Although I support your sentiment, that fundamentally changes too much that is important about pro football.

Hopefully there will be a review of this after its initial implementation and the culprits of consistent time wasting could somehow, be punished.

Although I support your sentiment, that fundamentally changes too much that is important about pro football.

Hopefully there will be a review of this after its initial implementation and the culprits of consistent time wasting could somehow, be punished.
I understand that, but how much time being added on is correct? Even when it’s 9 minutes in a half, for example, that could still be too much/little, it’s all a bit arbitrary, to me. Make things fixed and then it isn’t even a question, is how I’d deal with it.

The two new changes that I liked were the yellow cards given for kicking the ball away when the opposition were awarded a free kick and the clock on the scoreboard showed the extra time rather than stopping at 90

the yellow cards given for kicking the ball away when the opposition were awarded a free kick
Not new. Delaying the restart of the game has always been a yellow card offence.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463