Charlie Brooker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now becoming obsessed with this trying to go back and watch older episodes. I've always ignored this programme because somehow I had got Charlie Brooker mixed up in my head with Stewart Lee who I can't stand.

If your struggling to find them they're all on youtube. The quality is crap and each episode is split into three different videos but they're funny all the same. Every episode of the equally fantastic screenwipe is on there too.

Im out out of touch. Serriously i actually thought Janine Butcher from eastenders was Charlie Brooker ............

:icon_redf:icon_lol:

Last edited:
:icon_eek:

Ok OK i will have a watch/listen. :icon_lol:

He's very, very funny and topical. Writes excellent column for the Guardian too.

Ahh yep know who he is now. Did the TV prog series had Franke Boyle on it.

That's the one "You have been watching" for Channel 4 I think it was.

Charlie Brooker and Frankie Boyle on the same show, doesn't get much better than that

Thought it was very good again this week. Liked the bit about the media making nothing in Haiti into some kind of Clockwork Orange post-apocolypictic world.

And that programme with Ian Wright, christ! Never seen that before - Don't miss Joe Swash!

Thought it was very good again this week. Liked the bit about the media making nothing in Haiti into some kind of Clockwork Orange post-apocolypictic world.

And that programme with Ian Wright, christ! Never seen that before - Don't miss Joe Swash!

Is Joe Swash the American fella?

The bit about the cockend promoting his 'world peace day' with Judy Law was utterly cringe-worthy, I nearly turned outside-in I was cringing so much.

The bit about the cockend promoting his 'world peace day' with Judy Law was utterly cringe-worthy, I nearly turned outside-in I was cringing so much.

Joe swash was in eastenders.

How many times did the twat with the hair say Afganistan in that 30second clip?:icon_roll

Thank God the cameras were on to catch that organic, spontaneous conversation.

Can't wait to hear his take on JTgate....

Just watched the most recent show on iplayer and thought it was class as always. His mickey taking of the way the media reported the John Terry story was brilliant.

If only the BBC would scrap the One Show and broadcast Charlie Brooker instead.

Thought that was the weakest episode of the series personally, still good though. Shame the series is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566