Post Match Chelsea 3 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players should hold their heads up high.

Chelsea won the league two years ago, so to only lose 3-0 is a pretty good result.

Shocking. I feel for Danny Drinkwater on a day like today, way too good for that standard of team performance.

Embarrassing. Drinkwater was good, Hernandez was okay. The rest stunk the place out.

Very poor. Not even a shot on target

Feel for Drinkwater who played well again and is playing so much better than all of his team mates at the minute.

Very disappointed with Musa. Expected much more than we've seen from him so far.

I think we need Shinji back in the team

Move on, bring on the CL

Oh and we need to really work on defending corners.

Poor defending to gift them a goal inside 10 minutes and we never looked like coming back into it.

If that hadn't happened then it could've been totally different game as that ruined our game plan straight away

Once we conceded early on (from yet another set piece), it lifted them and we were always up against it, not helped by the fact that our heads were already dropped before the whistle.

Not much Kasper could do about the goals and he made a few saves to prevent an even more embarrassing scoreline, Drinkwater did okay to deserve a mention, Albrighton also had his moments, other than that, they were all ****ing shite.

If Ranieri says 'it's okay' again I won't be happy. Nothing about that was okay.

I think Chelsea should be embarrassed that they only won by three.

We would have lost against any Premier League side today, and probably most in the Championship.

We're not fit.
We're not mentally right.
We're playing like strangers.
We're in a relegation battle.

Defeated before a ball was kicked. Mentally not in any state to make a fist of it. Other then Albrighton, Drinky and Kasper no idea on some of the basics at this level. I really thought Claudio would have prepared and executed several levels better then this waste of time.

We've had a difficult starting playing many of the top teams already but it's no excuse coming off the back of last season. The biggest cause for concern is our defending. Ranieri has his work cut out sorting that out. A solid defense should be the base to build from. We seem to have forgotten how to, or can't be arsed to track runs any more. Our pressing often is half hearted at best. Do we bring in Chilwell for Fuchs? I would. I'd drop Morgan for definite - do we put Hernandez in his place and bring Simpson back in at RB? Whatever we do is probably going to be a patch up job as we are undercooked at the back and our potential replacements aren't necessarily any better than what we already have.

If he does go and drop Morgan, I'd like to see Drinkwater get the armband.

Poor performance and we don't look anywhere near it against the big sides yet.

Still optimistic we will eventually sort it all out and settle down. Need some good results in next 4-5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566