Chelsea Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

In come Carl Cort, Darren Kenton and James Chambers for Hume, John and Wesolowski.

Darren Kenton is playing in centre mid! 7 defenders! That will be useful after Chelsea are winning in the last 5 minutes!

Jesus.... Kenton in midfield is something I never thought i'd see.

Why did we let Kishi go, surely he could provide a much better option than darren ****in' kenton, he's bad enough at the back, but midfield???!!!!???

I can see this being bad, very bad. :(

I know that people have been going over this to death.... but how bad can Kaebi and Ferreira be that they can't get into the team ahead of 2 defenders?

What is the full line up then? I am in need of some comedy!

Why did we let Kishi go, surely he could provide a much better option than darren ****in' kenton, he's bad enough at the back, but midfield???!!!!???

Obviously Kenton will shit all over lampard and sidwell:icon_conf:icon_cry:

so we dont have to pay the useless feckers wages :102:

Is Hume injured or suspended? And Carl Cort over DJ, i mean i know DJ ain't that great, but Carl ****ing Cort!? WTF!? :102:

Anyone wanting a reason not to back the Frank Burrows' 'Frank Burrows for manager' campaign doesnt need to look far!!!

Last edited:
so we dont have to pay the useless feckers wages :102:

well why are the other 39 or however many useless feckers still here :102:

he may have had a poor start, but i guarantee that he would perform 10 times better than kenton does tonight.

Would you honestly rather see Kenton in midfield!!:eek: ahead of Kishi? :confused:

Anyone wanting a reason not to back the Frank Burrows 'Frank Burrows for manager' campaign doesnt need to look far!!!

I think he should have gone when Megson went,he's only here because Bolton don't want him

TBF. We will need 7 defenders. We need abit of height up front. All Sheenan & Stearman seem to do is hoof the ball hopefully Cort will prove us wrong and actually win some headers. Who knows Stearman might play in the middle :102:

In my opinion it is a master stroke which if you look at the post match thread really pays off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566