Chelsea Ticket Gypsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I missed out on account of work not letting me go and queue.

Need 2 tickets, anybody able to help?:confused:

Last edited:
Hello, I missed out on account of work not letting me go and queue.

Need 2 tickets, anybody able to help?:confused:

I have a pair of tickets for me and a mate, i suppose i could part with them for...lets say.... 1 million? No your right, thats way to cheap, 2 million and there all yours. :icon_razz

could offer us 'half game tickets' for the second half when their fans walk out in protest at the sacking of the boyfriend....if they are still doing that?

they should give us more, they don't even sell out their champions league games

they should give us more, they don't even sell out their champions league games

They do almost sell out their carling cup games though. Cheaper tickets.

may do just that

And let's have no more of this bollocks blaming work for you not getting tickets. They pay you to work, not to queue. It's not as if it is the only way to get tickets.

And let's have no more of this bollocks blaming work for you not getting tickets. They pay you to work, not to queue. It's not as if it is the only way to get tickets.

my humble apologies!,

just called ticket office, there will be NO FURTHER ALLOCATION, and there is a 200 person waiting list for returns...doh:tumbleweed:

my humble apologies!,

just called ticket office, there will be NO FURTHER ALLOCATION, and there is a 200 person waiting list for returns...doh:tumbleweed:

if we lose the next couple of games you can have your pick of 6000

my humble apologies!,

No need to apologise. Just resolve to get yourself organised in the future. It was always obvious that this game would sell out very quickly. If people from the other end of the country (and from other countries) can get tickets, I am sure you could have done.

And I hope you put your name on that waiting list. It's not out of the question that 200 tickets will be returned, particularly if we have three bad results between now and then - and particularly from those who organise their travel arrangemtns in teh same way as you organise your ticketing arrangements.

No need to apologise. Just resolve to get yourself organised in the future. It was always obvious that this game would sell out very quickly. If people from the other end of the country (and from other countries) can get tickets, I am sure you could have done.

And I hope you put your name on that waiting list. It's not out of the question that 200 tickets will be returned, particularly if we have three bad results between now and then - and particularly from those who organise their travel arrangemtns in teh same way as you organise your ticketing arrangements.

I got my shit into gear this time around and got a couple - but I thought the ticketing was done much better than the Forest game because the arrangements were much fairer and proper than before. Nobody turning up with one season ticket and buying 11 tickets with 8 for their wannabee Tommy Johnson's mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669