Match Thread Chelsea v Leicester FA cup QF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how we set up the same way against Rotherham at home as we do against Chelsea away….

Well. I’m not sure we’ve learned anything here.

You can’t roll out Faes, Vestergaard and Doyle against the packers front-line in the premier league. Getting murdered for pace. Coady and Justin may have been more sensible.

Fatawu looks every bit the project he is.

Daka is hopeless, Mavididi anonymous. Wilf not fit.

Winks and KDH are premier league standard, the rest…are not.

Are you watching? As lineker said, it's been a breeze. It is quite obvious what is going to happen. If we continue the same, this will be 5 or 6. Chelsea are dog shit as well.
I am. It's not dull. You may not like the result but it really isn't dull.

Poor and too slow in defending - two goals were easy pickings for Chelsea - who could have had more if Sterling hadn't missed a pen and a golden chance. We are far too hesitant going forward - and then fluff it before we even get a shot on target. Still - what did we expect? Sadly, No Vardy - No Party.

BBC commentators were trying to make this game sound more balanced than it is. Chelsea are letting us have some of the ball, but because it works in their favour because we're so open on the counter attack.

We're well out of this.

Hamza completely overmatched too.

Could argue Enzo as well. No pace, high line, wingers struggling, experience on the bench.

The best I can give him is he isn’t that fussed about this match and so has just rolled the balls out.

A very disappointing 45 minutes, it’s fair to say.

I'd have Nacho for Daka at half time.

And probably JJ for Hamza
This is where it’s fair to get after Enzo a bit.

He doesn’t see Justin as an inverted fullback, believes he only has Ricardo and Hamza that can play it. So Hamza has to play and as a result we have no pace in the side at all.

He also won’t play without an inverted full back, at least not this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669