Match Thread Chelsea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Huth, Vardy and Musa off at half time. Bring on Slimani, Mahrez and Gray.

Match them up with 3-4-3 second half.

We won't finish mid table playing like this. We'll be in a relegation battle with players who don't have the appetite for it.

Comments like this annoy me.

We've looked poor away at Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd. But looked good at home and beaten teams comfortably.

These games won't put us in the relegation battle. Mid table is still about righ

I like your confidence. On our performances this season, there are not three worse sides than us.
That's not confidence. I am suggesting that this is what the players will be thinking. I still think that we will pick up enough points at home to stay out of the relegation battle.

While I tend to agree...the ease at which we are being cut apart by these sides is absolutely startling.

Only a matter of time before getting pasted every other week catches up to their home form.

It is not about looking poor. We look like we can't be bothered. Players look like they are trying not to get injured.

Even if we miraculously create a chance I wouldn't trust anyone on the pitch to put it away at the moment. We're not even close to being close

Bring on Gray and Mahrez for Schlupp and Albrighton now. Bring on Slimani or Ulloa for Musa after 60 mins.

Musa and Shlupp off for Slimani and Gray please.

Chelsea dominated that and it didn't even look difficult for them. Two goals both born from some piss poor defending. I really don't like this back-off approach to defending we've suddenly adopted when we pressed so well last season.... added to that there is the same degree of lack of effort in people not making off the ball runs.

Pretty much what we expected.

There you go.

Vardy can't hold the ball up and can't head the ball the crosses and long balls are a waste of time. The few times he's getting the ball knocked onto him he plays it backwards. Worst player of our season and needs dropping.

Morgan is looking like the player of early prem when he was making a big mistake every week but playing alright the rest of the time.

Albrighton has played well. Amartey not bad.

Another pointless second half no doubt. We really can't be arsed in these games can we?

We only bring Slimani and Mahrez on if we think we can get something from the game otherwise don't waste their time.

Gray will be on.

We only bring Slimani and Mahrez on if we think we can get something from the game otherwise don't waste their time.

Gray will be on.

Would be stupid to risk them really.

Reactions: FIF
looking forward we need a couple of defenders who can play against corners and play either Ulloa or Slimani everygame for the high ball.

Musa Vardy was always a mistake no matter what other posters may sarcastically say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566