Cheltenham Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Low isn't playing... all our ex-players always score against us, and how depressing would it be if that lump of shit scored? ;)

Bit of a "selection headache" for Nigel Pearson... Dickov was great against Fulham whereas Fryatt was quiet... but Fryatt's done well in the other games so far, is our top scorer, and will Dickov be fit enough to play from the start after his 80 minutes or so midweek? Be interesting to see which one he plays, tough call I think... not sure which I'd go for.

Oakley to come back in for Weso, and Gradel in for either Fryatt or Dickov... but other than same lineup as against Fulham I think.

Martin

Gilbert
Morrison
Tunchev
Powell

Gradel
Oakley
King
Dyer

Howard
Dickov

3-0 Foxes. 2 for Howard, 1 for Gradel.

Personally I'd start Fryatt. He will be up for adding to his tally for the season and hopefully he has that extra desire to be the top goalscorer this year, if it doesn't work out for him, bring Dickov on at half time or something or after about an hour when he has chance to pester some tired legs..

Hope Low isn't playing... all our ex-players always score against us, and how depressing would it be if that lump of shit scored? ;)

Bit of a "selection headache" for Nigel Pearson... Dickov was great against Fulham whereas Fryatt was quiet... but Fryatt's done well in the other games so far, is our top scorer, and will Dickov be fit enough to play from the start after his 80 minutes or so midweek? Be interesting to see which one he plays, tough call I think... not sure which I'd go for.

Oakley to come back in for Weso, and Gradel in for either Fryatt or Dickov... but other than same lineup as against Fulham I think.

Martin

Gilbert
Morrison
Tunchev
Powell

Gradel
Oakley
King
Dyer

Howard
Dickov

3-0 Foxes. 2 for Howard, 1 for Gradel.

thats a nice feeling for a change, and personally I'd start Fryatt and bring Dickov on after 60 mins
just for the record 0-2

similar team to most people, i'm not fussed as to whether fryatt or dickov partner howard, happy with either up there.
2-0 leicester

Hot day tomorrow so I take us to pass the bollocks of them for the first half hour. They become tired in the last 20 mins and we win 3-0 Dyer, Gradel & Howard.

Really looking forward to tomorrow, never walked to an away game before!!! (first of two, Bristol Rovers as well)

0-1 Fryatt

Really looking forward to tomorrow, never walked to an away game before!!! (first of two, Bristol Rovers as well)

You can walk to Cheltenham and to Bristol?

:102:

I can now they're playing their home games at Whaddon road too...

Do try to keep up. That arrangement was called off a couple of months ago when the finance for their new ground fell through.

You're going to be bloody tired by the time you get to the Memorial Stadium!

Just can't get my head round this Div 3 nonsense... addled I tell you.

Oh well. How far is Hereford?

Just can't get my head round this Div 3 nonsense... addled I tell you.

Oh well. How far is Hereford?

Walking distance for you... probably!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673