Cheltenham - tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
If Cate can get on here before the Racing starts and verify that they are indeed her Selections then they will count,I'm not an unfair man.However if she cannot then I have no choice but to Void her Selections.
The Earthly point would be that you have two chances of winning and don't you dare threaten me or I will speak to your Superior

I can confirm that they are indeed my selections and Duzza was doing me a favour!!!! Now get them on and pack your rabbiting up! :icon_bigg :038:

highland fox said:
According to the Members List Cate was on here at 9.49 am this very morning......
She has until 1.30 pm to make her interest known.That is my final Ruling

Firm but fair! :038: :icon_bigg

Cate Fox said:
I can confirm that they are indeed my selections and Duzza was doing me a favour!!!! Now get them on and pack your rabbiting up! :icon_bigg :038:

No need for the attitude :icon_lol:

Cate Fox said:

I never doubted you for one minute Cate but I'm sure you understand there has to be Rules.You can't expected me to trust that Durham,look at his Shifty Face in that photo:102:

Cate Fox said:

no need to open that can of worms again! :icon_lol:

Highlander, don't take any shit mate. Did I do the selection thing ok? You don't want them PMing do you?

Joe_Fox said:
no need to open that can of worms again! :icon_lol:

Highlander, don't take any shit mate. Did I do the selection thing ok? You don't want them PMing do you?

Feckin creep.

highland fox said:
I never doubted you for one minute Cate but I'm sure you understand there has to be Rules.You can't expected me to trust that Durham,look at his Shifty Face in that photo:102:

Thank you HF.... :icon_bigg

highland fox said:

Which roughly transalted means...

I don't want to lose face with the girly's after being such a stickler for the (unpublished) rules and the power has gone to my head ;)

Yorkshire Vixen said:
no need to apologise cate you didnt say anything wrong :icon_bigg

I'll be the Judge of that,its my Competition.
Right where LS6 with his Carthorses?.....wish I'd never fecking bothered chirping up to do this:icon_roll

Duzza said:
Which roughly transalted means...

I don't want to lose face with the girly's after being such a stickler for the (unpublished) rules and the power has gone to my head ;)

Your -£3 before Racing starts,Penalty Points

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: even joes TABAP awards had more credibilty :icon_roll :icon_lol:

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Right where LS6 with his Carthorses?.....wish I'd never fecking bothered chirping up to do this:icon_roll

I think we are all of those thoughts currently ;) :icon_lol:

highland fox said:

Like i said when you nominated yourself dont take any crap of these peasants! if they dont like the rules they dont have to play! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Your -£3 before Racing starts,Penalty Points

Imagine the horrors of the TABAP's, the Caption Rounds, Music Quizzes and the Grand National Sweepstake highlander! Now that took a lot of doing. I think so far this has been a success, obviously you live and die on your results but after 14.05 we'll have a better idea of the true success. :038: :038: :038:

Willlow said:
Like i said when you nominated yourself dont take any crap of these peasants! if they dont like the rules they dont have to play! :icon_lol:

Which roughly translated means...

If there is any chance of bending the (unpublished) rules so that I win pleeeeeease do it as I need to regain some credability after the disasterous Football bets thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669