Cheltenham - tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willlow said:
Congrats Highland, although i would like it confirmed that this was the actual result! :icon_lol:

I listened to it William Hill Radio.

Highlander, I'd suggest having a fresh thread with a leaderboard. What do you reckon?

Joe_Fox said:
Highlander, I'd suggest having a fresh thread with a leaderboard. What do you reckon?

dont give the miserable fecker anything else to do....christ almighty :icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:

He can just do the leaderboard at the end of the day and put it as the first post on the next days thread!
:102:

Willlow said:
He can just do the leaderboard at the end of the day and put it as the first post on the next days thread!

Faired income, just a suggestion, no need to start waving your handbag about willlow. :icon_lol:

Willlow said:

Thats what I intend to do,i'm not updating it after every race I'll be here all fecking day.

Duzza said:
Not at all mate!!! Why?? do I have similar horses to you??

First two have been the same. :icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Faired income, just a suggestion, no need to start waving your handbag about willlow. :icon_lol:

:081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :icon_roll

Yorkshire Vixen said:
dont give the miserable fecker anything else to do....christ almighty :icon_lol:

I'll do your running total for today now if you want YV ?
-£6...:icon_wink

highland fox said:
I'll do your running total for today now if you want YV ?
-£6...:icon_wink

Look at you showing off because you have managed to get a winner !! :018: :icon_lol:

Willlow said:
Look at you showing off because you have managed to get a winner !! :018:

Pathetic isn't it.....1 lucky pin in the paper and he's giving it large...:icon_roll

Willlow said:
Look at you showing off because you have managed to get a winner !! :018: :icon_lol:

Not at all i hope YV has the next Winner...:icon_wink

highland fox said:
Not at all i hope YV has the next Winner...:icon_wink

im sure you do you wouldnt happen to have the same nag would you :icon_roll :icon_lol:

MKFox said:
Pathetic isn't it.....1 lucky pin in the paper and he's giving it large...:icon_roll

So Mk for those who don't understand Betting.You had a 6/1 Winner and I had a 15/2 winner...which one of us is Winning?:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669