Chris Powell - future Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

I shall definately be giving Chris Powell the clap on Saturday

He deserves respect for his classy performances in an LCFC shirt, and success at modest-sized, family club Charlton over the past couple of years.

I hope the Charlton board keep faith with him after their dissappointing start to this season

Powell seems like a gentleman and a good 'football man' and I fully expect him to become Leicester's first black manager one day.

:038:

Last edited:

He deserves respect for his classy performances in an LCFC shirt, and success at modest-sized, family club Charlton over the past couple of years.

I hope the Charlton board keep faith with him after their dissappointing start to this season

Powell seems like a gentleman and a good 'football man' and I fully expect him to become Leicester's first black manager one day.

I am disappointed by the childish response to your post and would agree that Powell is a good manager and would be delighted to see him here!

I must also say.....

:081::081::081: (Sorry :icon_redf)

We regularly feature an opposition fans viewpoint on forthcoming games on our website , we provided a viewpoint to the Charlton Trust for this weekends game
http://www.castrust.org/2013/08/cafc-vs-lcfc-preview-view-oppo/

While here is the viewpoint from a Charlton Trust board member
http://foxestrust.co.uk/2592/oppos-view-charlton-2#more-2592

Last edited:
I am disappointed by the childish response to your post and would agree that Powell is a good manager and would be delighted to see him here

I thought you wanted us to have a manager who's proven promotion at this level and not just one who's won League One? :102:

Personally don't see what all the hype is about him to be honest.

He seems a decent manager and a decent guy but I don't see him as anything amazing.

Sure he won League 1 and did OK in his first season in the Championship but I know of a manager who did better than that so I'd rather get excited about him being future manager of LCFC than Powell. Oh, hang on a minute........

Personally don't see what all the hype is about him to be honest.

He seems a decent manager and a decent guy but I don't see him as anything amazing.

Sure he won League 1 and did OK in his first season in the Championship but I know of a manager who did better than that so I'd rather get excited about him being future manager of LCFC than Powell. Oh, hang on a minute........

Agree with all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670