Confirmed Transfer Chris Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster on Twitter: "All the best Chris Wood on the move to Leicester City pal, real top man and an absolute goalmachine!"

New Leicester signing Chris Wood on Twitter: "Looking forward to the new challenge ahead of me at Leicester, another big chance to prove my self and repay the faith the manager has..."

(following on from that last one) "Put in me! Can't wait to get my first game underway and play in front of the Fans and see them in voice!! #lcfc"

If he doesn't kiss the badge then PEARSON OUT!
Yep. Badge kissing, running around all day at top speed achieving nothing, elbowing opponents in the face when going up for a header, punching the floor when the referee spots one of your many, many, many fouls. They're the abilities Leicester fans like. Pashun!

At last a six two striker who knows where the goal is! Knocky, dyer Marshall (2 of 3) out wide and Nugent not spending the whole game getting kicked up the arse....! It can't possibly fail!

If he does kiss the badge-Pearson out!

I really don't understand your existence on this forum Cafe, you seem to think you are winding everyone up, when in reality you are a bit akin to a hairy arse - annoying but not really that disadvantageous generally.

Please tootle away and buy yourself a Bic.

Last edited:
At last a six two striker who knows where the goal is!

LCFC have had a few lumbering centre forwards in a our time. Hope he quickly chip in with a few and get to the root of our scoring issue.
okay I know we have a very good goal difference

I'm very annoyed with my hairy arse.

It keeps putting the heating on even though we are in a period of mild weather. I suspect it also had a hand in inserting Sylvester McCoy's bunny sledge into The Hobbit.

I wonder if anyone else has a hairy arse which does outrageously annoying things?

In all fairness cf, that's the worst analogy I've ever read. Ever.

If that is the case then surely BM needs to add a new category into the awards in order that i can actually win something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669