Christian Bermúdez - FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christian Bermúdez

has he signed yet?

I've spoken to my friend you cannot go and look around the ground, you can go to the ground when there's a match on obviously, but he would advise you don't for your own health and safety, their not as strict out there as they are here.

Why would he advise against going to a game? Surely he should be drumming up as much support as possible for the club which he works for?

Mexican, plays for Atlante in Mexico, apparently Sven (who gave him his only Mexico cap) interested in signing him and is rumoured to be going over there in the next couple of days with other Club representatives to finalise a deal.
CHRISTIAN-BERMUDEZ.jpg

From that gormless grin, and slender frame, he could be Robbie Fowler's love child :tumbleweed:

Could Sven have unearther the next "Little Pee"???

How does a Mexican with one cap get a work permit?

Is it something like the answer to the elephants in a Mini joke? I love that joke because I like elephants and Minis. Not too keen on lazy Mexican gags though as they could be seen as racist.

What I'm totally bored with is the volume of people pointlessly flexing their e-muscles in order to pick on someone they should simply put on 'ignore'. Threads are filling up with mindless whinges - and now I've contributed to the whole sorry pile of excrement.

Is it something like the answer to the elephants in a Mini joke? I love that joke because I like elephants and Minis. Not too keen on lazy Mexican gags though as they could be seen as racist.

What I'm totally bored with is the volume of people pointlessly flexing their e-muscles in order to pick on someone they should simply put on 'ignore'. Threads are filling up with mindless whinges - and now I've contributed to the whole sorry pile of excrement.
Yeah, disagreeing with someone or calling them a liar when they've plainly lied on the interwebs can't possibly just be about disagreeing or calling a liar a liar. It must be about bullying. It simply has to be everyone picking on the one poor, tortured soul who has no friends.

'Flexing their e-muscles'? For ****'s sake.

Yeah, disagreeing with someone or calling them a liar when they've plainly lied on the interwebs can't possibly just be about disagreeing or calling a liar a liar. It must be about bullying. It simply has to be everyone picking on the one poor, tortured soul who has no friends.

'Flexing their e-muscles'? For ****'s sake.

Would you prefer to be called dull?

the thing is BM, you wouldn't take the pods out of a mental person in the street, its unfair to do so here when we have no idea how severe his case is.

the thing is BM, you wouldn't take the pods out of a mental person in the street, its unfair to do so here when we have no idea how severe his case is.

It's unfair to assume we all have no idea too. :018:

has he signed yet?

wibble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690