city 1 boston 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneparkfoxs

city played a game at belvoir drive yesterday full team apart from joey ! hughes got the only goal and played very well,new aussie guy played is very quick but was offside alot and was lucky not to be sent off in the first 5mins (mate was the ref) he said we looked ok but we did not look as fit as other teams he has refed this season, he did cov v millwall last weak! so hughes in for sylla then?

stoneparkfoxs said:
city played a game at belvoir drive yesterday

That's interesting. It's the second time that we have played Boston behind closed doors this season.

Last edited:
stoneparkfoxs said:
not sure on there line up i no joachim played and griffiths smashed whealen in first 5mins is that noel whealen?

AH! You caught my mail before I edited out the bit about Andy Kirk. He did of course go to Northampton earlier in the year so could not have been playing yesterday. It's just somebody we were alleged to be looking at - if he went to Northampton, it almost certainly means that he would not have been good enough for us.

stoneparkfoxs said:
... griffiths smashed whealen in first 5mins is that noel whealen?

It is - former skybluescum, now aged 81¾.

bocadillo said:
AH! You caught my mail before I edited out the bit about Andy Kirk. He did of course go to Northampton earlier in the year so could not have been playing yesterday. It's just somebody we were alleged to be looking at - if he went to Northampton, it almost certainly means that he would not have been good enough for us.
they have money to spend though apparently, im hoping boston were looking at mdv!

stoneparkfoxs said:
they have money to spend though apparently, im hoping boston were looking at mdv!

Boc :067: stoneparkfoxs

gold old hans christian never lets you down.....he is consistent i'll give him that :icon_lol:

:102:
Leigh said:
The Merc says that Griffiths scored the goal: http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|41162315122005399244731

Then again Bill Anderson :102: It also says that our back four for Crewe will be:

Maybury Johansson Gerrbrand Sheehan

And that Sylla is going away on African Cup duty soon.
got info from a ref! you no what there like,lets hope hughes did play well though ! im glad sylla is going to! dont mind sheehan playing he can take free kicks

alex said:
Lee Morris played half-an-hour? Oh my god...
He was playing snakes and ladders in the dug out....

Cate Fox said:
Any chance Sylla could stay away?? :icon_roll :081: :038:

A good chance id say.
Someone always seems to come back from this competition with Malaria

Morris for the bench saturday?! I don't think so some how! probably picked up another knock already.

think morris should be looking at the southampton away game for making a return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670