City announce Season Ticket rises for 2024/25

World class fan engagement......

That survey is the silver bullet on this one

Even though it closes after the actual meeting with the club, so they won’t have the results……

****ing genius, that is

Club s being ran by absolute bellends

Forget the plastic cards, I want the old paper books back, where you ripped a different number out each week…

I liked them too. I fondly remember gazing at the stubs in the dim light cast from my oil burner.

Yeah we had to listen to you moaning, but we are doing in anyway, so suck it up

Hahahahaha I would have respected them more if they’d said ‘no, **** off, £25 is a tax on not being prepared to adapt to going ticketless’

Spin it as the club has saved X amount from getting rid of the software and gadgets that read physical cards, some bollocks that sounds believable, and we’re giving that money to charity or spending it on having a party outside the ground on the first day of next season.

I don’t think giving it to beneficiaries of their in house charity sounds quite as good as they think it does. What with people taking issue with this coming at a time when most people are squeezed financially and the owner of the club is an actual billionaire who likes to throw some freebies at the fans when it suits.

‘I’ve just nicked £25 out of your pocket mate but don’t worry, I’m giving it to charity’

I’m not even arsed about physical tickets personally but **** me, listen to the fans and take it on the chin.

The charge for a physical Season Ticket card is designed to incentivise the mass adoption of free Mobile Tickets, which will enable the Club to:

- Admit supporters more efficiently into the stadium on matchdays;

In what way does a mobile ticket "admit supporters more efficiently into the stadium"?

If this is true they should explain how this is more efficient, rather than just expect us to believe the nonsense they've made up to justify their decision.

Spin it as the club has saved X amount from getting rid of the software and gadgets that read physical cards

Isn't it the same technology that's used for phones anyway?

And if they're keeping the card readers for people who don't have phones, or have a disability, they're not saving anything.

I think the real reason for this is to stop people sharing their tickets. But it seems to be easy to get around that anyway, so it's pointless.

Isn't it the same technology that's used for phones anyway?

And if they're keeping the card readers for people who don't have phones, or have a disability, they're not saving anything anyway.
And that highlights why it’s unfair to charge people for something that they already own and won’t impact the club if they use it. Not in the way they’re saying it will anyway.

What I’m saying is, surely when dealing with your very loyal and paying customers, take the carrot approach.

Offer a voucher for a tenner off in the fan store when you hand your card in, that would generate some income and not piss people off.

To be honest, no one is giving up their season tickets over this anyway, so they’ll just have deal with some angry emails.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663