City to play Real Madrid in pre-season friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic News.

The Actual Real Madrid Second Eleven/reserves/squad players/etc playing at The Actual Walkers Stadium.

I do hope that some of the big stars are on the pitch, they do have enough tallent in the squad so even the second eleven will have big names.

Barcelona played Ronaldhino so there is no reason why Real wouldn't put out their top guns too.

Leicester City v Real Madrid on the 30th of July in a pre season friendly. Massive. :icon_roll

It's good - but it's not massive and of no 'Real' significance.

Stringer's style is OTT immaturity so it was predictable that there would be litttle or no substance to the matter. And to some extent by over-hyping he's tarnished a good news story.

pair of miserable ****ers!

pair of miserable ****ers!

Over the top. Just like Stringer and the rest of the BBC overselling this friendly. For the record I have welcomed it and expressed a desire to go but one can hardly call this "massive" or even "enormous" as the presenter on BBC Radio Leicester did. My penis on the other hand ....... :icon_wink

Over the top. Just like Stringer and the rest of the BBC overselling this friendly. For the record I have welcomed it and expressed a desire to go but one can hardly call this "massive" or even "enormous" as the presenter on BBC Radio Leicester did. My penis on the other hand ....... :icon_wink

You mean in the same way as Jeremy Beadle?

Great news, even just playing their reserve such as Benzema will be a great experience for our players.

It is big news and I am disappointed that there are people dismissing it.

If Real Madrid bring their Life President he will surely be the greatest footballer to ever set foot in a Leicester stadium.

i bet Real Madrid are shitting it - potentially coming up against the likes of Moreno, Crncic and Lamey.

Most marketable pre-season friendly I can recall. Well done Sven - shows he has a lot of friends in the game.

Would be more a case of Well Done Top & family, this won't have come cheap, particularly if there is a "play your stars for X minutes" clause in the deal.

TV rights for Thailand may help fund

You know what, some people on here are just miserable *****.

You should **** off and go and support someone else.

No matter what happens to our club, some of our fans are never happy and that includes on this forum.

We should go back to the days when we had no money, were languishing around the foot of the table for years and had shit manager after shit manager and no immediate prospects.

You are a ****ing embarassment. **** off the lot of you.

You know what, some people on here are just miserable *****.

You should **** off and go and support someone else.

No matter what happens to our club, some of our fans are never happy and that includes on this forum.

We should go back to the days when we had no money, were languishing around the foot of the table for years and had shit manager after shit manager and no immediate prospects.

You are a ****ing embarassment. **** off the lot of you.

****inh hell, who exactly are you to be saying what people should or shouldn't be excited about? Cockpiece!

****inh hell, who exactly are you to be saying what people should or shouldn't be excited about? Cockpiece!

Someone who can see progress and a bit or someting 'special' when it happens.

Last edited:
Someone who can see progress and a bit of someting 'special' when it happens.

There's nothing more progressive or special than a pre-season kick about is there? I realise now that I really should have realised that and got extremely excited. I better return those season tickets before my apathy rubs off on to the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669