Colchester 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Steven worked out the average points of team's recent runs there maybe a lot of excited people on the boards. :)

Always going to be a difficult game without Howard and Colchester aren't a bad team.

Draw was probably a fair result, both teams had chances to win it at the end. I thought Fryatt was unluck with his chance, always going to be difficult to score going away from goal at an angle. IMO Dyer had the best chance and should have burried it.

Big game against Posh next week, a win or a draw would make it difficult for them to catch us. If they beat us then it might make the last few weeks tricky.

Mattock, King, Oakley, Fryatt - inept once again. They're playing like they've lost interest. All four of these players have put in a shift one game in six since the New Year. Simply not good enough.

I dont agree with you on Oakley. He has been solid in the midfield all season especially the last 3 months. He has carried the midfield alot of the time. Imo he has been superb and how a captain should play.

Agree with you about the others though.

Feckin' awful game, feckin' awful performance

King, Oakley and Fryatt were truly completely absolutely feckin' awful in the extreme

Absolute shocker from a team that simply does not know how to play without Steve Howard

Total wank
Sums it up for me.

He should HAVE saved it. If he would HAVE saved it, then we would HAVE gotten three points.

Sorry sir, but i posted that message in ICT and i had no time to read through it. The teacher caught me on here before i had wrote that message therefore i had to be quick when i wrote that reply :icon_sad:

Last edited:
Sorry, i don't know what is wrong with me at the minute, im really struggling at English :icon_cry:

Obvious isn't it. Low self esteem as shown by the lower case 'i' and 'im'. (The latter really should have an apostrophe inserted as well.) :icon_wink

Last edited:
I just don't know what to do anymore :icon_cry:

Ignore the criticism, rise above it, be yourself.

We're all just a bunch of loooosers anyway posting on here rather than having real-life relationships and hobbies.

Obvious isn't it. Low self esteem as shown by the lower case 'i' and 'im'. (The latter really should have an apostrophe inserted as well.) :icon_wink

I told him about use of the apostrophe when using i'm as recently as the weekend. Kid's today just dont listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669