Colin Fry/Sixth Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzysgal

Has anybody ever seen this bloke live, or watched his tv show?

I've got a ticket to go and see him, but I'm now being persuaded that maybe it's not such a great idea.

Has anybody got anything, positive or negative, to say from their own experience?

Colin Fry.

I get the impression it'd be wiser for me not to contribute :icon_lol:

Has anybody ever seen this bloke live, or watched his tv show?

I've got a ticket to go and see him, but I'm now being persuaded that maybe it's not such a great idea.

Has anybody got anything, positive or negative, to say from their own experience?

Colin Fry.

The fact that you are asking would make me think you shouldn't go MG.I've seen him on the tele,think it was on Living TV.If the type of stuff he does gives people comfort then I'd say thats fair enough,although I do wonder if him and his type cause as much pain as they do pleasure

i bet youre the one who has told her not to bother :icon_bigg
No not at all, mg has her reasons for wanting to go and I won't do anything to get in the way of that. However, I have explained why I wouldn't go to one of these "people" :icon_lol:

The fact that you are asking would make me think you shouldn't go MG.I've seen him on the tele,think it was on Living TV.If the type of stuff he does gives people comfort then I'd say thats fair enough,although I do wonder if him and his type cause as much pain as they do pleasure

Nah, I'm just a tad indecisive, H :icon_wink

I do wonder if him and his type cause as much pain as they do pleasure
Exactly my point H, I believe these people cause more trouble to people than actual good.

They prey on the vulnerable and screw with their minds.

No not at all, mg has her reasons for wanting to go and I won't do anything to get in the way of that. However, I have explained why I wouldn't go to one of these "people" :icon_lol:

Does Derek Acorah give you the willies then Melton?

Just thought I'd get that old one out the way early doors

Theres one on in the Village Hall here,a certain Clinton Baptiste:)

:018: Edward.

No personal experience though :102:
not with jhon EDWARD :icon_wink
he lived in glen cove and i lived in port jefferson.people i know have seen him and say hes usually spot on. hes in london on the 23 sept 7-9.30, £50 a ticket.

not with jhon EDWARD :icon_wink
he lived in glen cove and i lived in port jefferson.people i know have seen him and say hes usually spot on. hes in london on the 23 sept 7-9.30, £50 a ticket.

Thanks, but if I'm going to be traumatised I'd rather just waste a tenner :icon_wink

MG my mrs went to see him at the Athena she said it was crap but more due to the set up.The venue a bit large and a mainly female audience most of whom were pissed she said Fry didnt really impress.If you want my advice I would go and make your own mind up but dont go with any preconception you will be chosen as it will in case of my Mrs lead to much disappointment.

MG my mrs went to see him at the Athena she said it was crap but more due to the set up.The venue a bit large and a mainly female audience most of whom were pissed she said Fry didnt really impress.If you want my advice I would go and make your own mind up but dont go with any preconception you will be chosen as it will in case of my Mrs lead to much disappointment.

My sister-in-law went to the Athena to see him in February (I think) and came back full of it and how amazing he was.

It's her that I'm supposed to be going with in October.

I certainly don't have any pre-conceived ideas about being 'chosen', but it's something I've always wanted to see, even though it does upset me.

Lots of cynics have told me it's all a load of poppycock and 'staged' and it has never dissuaded me before.

However, somebody has now expressed a concern that I may seriously get hurt by the experience and as I respect this person's opinion, I am thinking about giving it a miss.

Thanks for telling me about your wife's experience of him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669