Community Shield Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the beef from the club was that if you bought membership today then you could order Wembley tickets from tomorrow. I tried earlier and it said I didn't exist, tried just now and it works.
You exist!!!

All the beef from the club was that if you bought membership today then you could order Wembley tickets from tomorrow. I tried earlier and it said I didn't exist, tried just now and it works.

that's why I was asking. Ta

Wish I'd seen these messages earlier I thought you had to wait until the morning.
Now saying on the See Tickets section of Leicester tickets SOLD OUT or not available

Panic over. Phone call to the Ticket hotline and 2 tickets achieved.
We're right at the back and not right next to each other but for about £25 each* not a bad bargain at all.
*including delivery

Now have to think about how we get there.
Are most people going by coach or train or is anyone driving down?

I have a spare ticket but there is a lack of interest in it on this site. I will leave it until tomorrow night then I will have to offer it elsewhere.
I really didn't want to see an empty seat in our section

I've just pm'd you
I have a spare ticket but there is a lack of interest in it on this site. I will leave it until tomorrow night then I will have to offer it elsewhere.

Just Pm'd you...I'll have it!

S

Very surprising

With more than one person it's never worth go going on the train imo. Costs a lot!

That's normally true if you're buying walk up flexible train tickets, but advance tickets can be cheaper than the car even if there's more than one of you.
Me and Mrs Jeff are getting to London and back for £56 in total on the train. It's a 600+ mile round trip and the train is much quicker than driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669