CONFEDERATIONS CUP ON FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregs_y2k

did anyone watch the Brazil v Greece match last night?
The commentary was the worse I have ever heard even though it sprouted from a former city start (Clardige) it is hard to defend him when commenting on Adriano's goal he said
"Look you can see the ball moving cant ya?"
He was not the only one at blame though, the main commentator was just as bad (dont know his name) certainly no Motty.
Turned over at HT and watched the BOTTON documentary on 4, was brill by the way.

homer

gregs_y2k said:
The commentary was the worse I have ever heard even though it sprouted from a former city start (Clardige) it is hard to defend him when commenting on Adriano's goal he said
He was not the only one at blame though, the main commentator was just as bad (dont know his name) certainly no Motty.
Turned over at HT and watched the BOTTON documentary on 4, was brill by the way.

Agreed

Reminded me very much of life in Kinlochleven........

drummindefender

gregs_y2k said:
:smt018 :wink: :-D
I saw the second half the free kick juninho pernambucano scored was awesome-and the main commentator was talking about how he was one of the best free kick takers in the world and how he wanted to see him take one. When he did get on they eventually won the free kick, and he scored an absolute beauty

highland fox

homer said:
gregs_y2k said:

Agreed

Reminded me very much of life in Kinlochleven........

Jealousy pure Jealousy...

pds

gregs_y2k said:

Don't know the commentators name something elm i think.
he was the main commentator on the City 1991/1992 season video so he also may have connections to city??

Steven

pds said:
gregs_y2k said:

Don't know the commentators name something elm i think.
he was the main commentator on the City 1991/1992 season video so he also may have connections to city??

John Helm. Don't know about any City connections. ;-)

highland fox

Quality Presenter though...John Barnes ;-) I think he may well have a long career in Television ahead of him...fixing the feckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669