Conference League QF - PSV Eindhoven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but a lot have infiltrated to the good side of the Watling Street and infection soon spreads in we’re not careful

I quite enjoyed the observations of easy company who spent a good while battling through Europe to defeat the nazis.

They weren't too fond of the French, they had no pride, didn't clean up after battles swept through their towns and generally were lazy and unkempt.

The Dutch were proud and hard working, coming out of their houses almost immediately to tidy up the towns after a battle.

The British were a bit uptight but trust worthy.

The germans were the people who they felt they had the most in common with out of everybody they came across in the various campaigns. Even after spending years shooting at each other to gain control of one small town after another.

Its a shame when preconceived notions of people are just accepted. You never know who you might find the most common ground with.

I've spent quite a lot of time travelling and always found I have the most in common with Scandinavians and have made sons lifelong friends (stayed with one for the f randers game) but I struggled to gel with the French guys I've met.

Better to form your own opinions based on experience

I quite enjoyed the observations of easy company who spent a good while battling through Europe to defeat the nazis.

They weren't too fond of the French, they had no pride, didn't clean up after battles swept through their towns and generally were lazy and unkempt.

The Dutch were proud and hard working, coming out of their houses almost immediately to tidy up the towns after a battle.

The germans were the people who they felt they had the most in common with out of everybody they came across in the various campaigns. Even after spending years shooting at each other to gain control of one small town after another.

Its a shame when preconceived notions of people are just accepted. You never know who you might find the most common ground with.

I've spent quite a lot of time travelling and always found I have the most in common with Scandinavians and have made sons lifelong friends (stayed with one for the f randers game) but I struggled to gel with the French guys I've met.

If you have struggled with the French guys, then you should have tried the women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Stephen E Ambrose book is

The Stehen E Ambrose book is amazing. Truly enlightening, one of the best things I've ever read.

So God was talking to the Angel Gabriel and he said that he would like to create paradise on Earth.
Gabriel said that he could do that.
So God said that he would like a country with seas and mountains and lakes and enough land to produce all the food that they would ever need.
So God said that he wants this country to produce the best wines and the best cheeses in the world.
So God said that he also wants this country to have the most beautiful women in the world.
Gabriel said that he thinks that God is going a bit too far.
So God said OK, give this country French men.

Everything that’s wrong with modern football, and the modern football culture of money, greed and middle class plastic fans

There

In eight words
You do spout some bollox.

£25 a ticket is not middle class nowadays

You do spout some bollox.

£25 a ticket is not middle class nowadays
How many European games have we had at home on top of peoples season tickets this season?

Why a price increase when the last two games haven't sold out?

Does £5 a ticket have a bigger impact on a family of 4 or the clubs coffers?

£25

plus another £25 for the next one

and another £25 for the next one, and so on

plus your season ticket, which is going up by the way, sorry about that

plus any away tickets

plus fuel or train tickets or flights and potentially another five quid to park

plus overpriced, mass-produced, easily-damaged club-branded tat in the store because you just have to look the part. New fourth strip now available, only £60 to wear a shirt the team never does

don’t forget to get a name on the back and show your support for the lads, only a quid a letter

plus inedible food at rip-off prices in the concourses, get yourself a pint for holy ****ing shit, how much?

God I hate modern.. well, everything really. Everything is terrible.

As per a discussion on here last year, Villareal ... town the size of Hinckley, wage bill a third of ours.

Admirable.

Just checked. Senor Kemble got his ticket for €10 (Under 25s discount). Expect the Hinckley OAPs would get in reduced price, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669