Connect XBox To AUX Phono?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Anyone know if this is possible? I have a phono (red and white) input on my stereo, but it is too far away from the XBox cable as I need to plug the yellow cable in to the television.
In other words can I get an XBox cable that has separate cables all the way for audio (red and white) and visual (yellow).
Any advice will be greatfully received.
Cheers

Anyone know if this is possible? I have a phono (red and white) input on my stereo, but it is too far away from the XBox cable as I need to plug the yellow cable in to the television.
In other words can I get an XBox cable that has separate cables all the way for audio (red and white) and visual (yellow).
Any advice will be greatfully received.
Cheers
I would like an answer to this as well. The split in the cable (audio/video) is so close to the tele, I can't bring my audio section of the cable back to my amp as the lead is too short.

The split in the cable should have been made right next to the Xbox so it could go off in different directions.

Is it possible to get extensions for component leads to allow me to extend the leads to bring them back again?

I would like an answer to this as well. The split in the cable (audio/video) is so close to the tele, I can't bring my audio section of the cable back to my amp as the lead is too short.

The split in the cable should have been made right next to the Xbox so it could go off in different directions.

Is it possible to get extensions for component leads to allow me to extend the leads to bring them back again?

yes, you can extend the audio cables.

Get down to the Sony centre and ask about x-box stuff - they hate it, makes them feel like right tits.

Do you not have any audio out on your TV? Mines only a crappy 14" in my room but I'm sure it would be more common on up-to-date TVs.
So far, the audio cable is the only thing I prefer on the Playstation!!

Get down to the Sony centre and ask about x-box stuff - they hate it, makes them feel like right tits.

Cheers Joe, will pop down there tomorrow!!

I just found these on ebay Melton. This is the cable that I need and it sounds like the one you are looking for too. V.cheap as well, only £3.50 for a 10m cable delivered to your door. I just ordered one!!

EDIT : Forgot to put the link in - d'oh!

http://search.ebay.co.uk/twin-phono...QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQsascsZ2QQsbrbinZtQQsbrsrtZl

Last edited:
Got my cable today!! It sounds 100 times better playing through some decent speakers rather than the crappy television set speakers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669