Cov post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAuley was injured.

Well in that case, he should have put either Fryatt or Hayles on for him, with DJ playing just behind Howard and Fryatt/Hayles. In a sort of a 3-4-1-2.

Without the crap peno i think it would have ended 0-0. Both teams shite and didnt look like scoring. Thought city edged it first half, but not enough to deserve anything.

Hysterical reactions after a win and, as per usual, even more hysterical reactions after a defeat.

O.K. we lost the game, thanks in no small measure to one of the worst penalty decisions I've seen. But to say yesterdays performance was one of (if not) the worst of season is just horsepoo.

I for one will still be travelling to Cardiff with optimism - always keep your glass half-full.

Hull, Ipswich were much worse:icon_bigg

Hull, Ipswich were much worse:icon_bigg

Given that the Ipswich was marred by the Kisnorbo (non) red card, I think most people would agree that Hull is the seaon's nadir.

We all like to have our opinions, but this thread sums up the futility of it all when one poster says that Chambers was our best player and another says he was our worst. Who's right?

We did not play that badly yesterday, but now its back to doom and gloom all round.

An interesting opinion which would be more valid if these 'scum' hired a private room somewhere to do whatever homo-erotic stuff they want to do but out of the sight of innocent people who really do not need to witness such behaviour.
I'm afraid that if caught, it's still illegal. R v Brown. It's a somewhat disturbing case. :icon_conf I haven't looked at a power drill in the same way since having to read that one.

I'm afraid that if caught, it's still illegal. R v Brown. It's a somewhat disturbing case. :icon_conf I haven't looked at a power drill in the same way since having to read that one.

The 'Spanner' case. FFS don't bother googling it anyone!

Yes your right, men who organise fights with like minded individuals are on the same level as rapists, murderers, and paedophiles :icon_roll

The amount of time spend on these men is unbelievable, it seems the police take crimes at or related to football matches way more seriously than any other crimes commited away from them.

I wonder if the police would make it a priority if you rang them and said theire were some blokes fighting outside your house, if you mention they are football fans or related to a football match they would be there straight away.

The notion that these guys are the scum of the earth is simply not true, i would much rather prefer these people have an organised scrap amongst themselves than do it where innocent fans are.

Here are the men who name themselves the Babysquad in a documentory with Danny Dyer:

Even has their wifes views on what the hooligans do, ones not too bad actually:icon_wink

Each one is 10 mins.

Part 4 of The Midlands
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKcy61EtruU[/YOUTUBE]

Part 5
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FDzf-cB1Njk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

It is a bit of a tricky one that. Is there a case when the consenting adults are not gay where this kind of prosecution has been brought? :102:

The 'Spanner' case. FFS don't bother googling it anyone!
It'll bring tears to your eyes.

It is a bit of a tricky one that. Is there a case when the consenting adults are not gay where this kind of prosecution has been brought? :102:
Yes, the "bottom branding" case is the one that we were directed to as a comparison. Needless to say, consenting heterosexual couples can do what they like in the privacy of their home.

I listened to the game on the radio, and although the comentary can be crap, you can always get a sense of the games tempo by the comentators.

The comentary yesterday plodded on and on with very little enthusiasm, and only got more animated during the injury time period in the second half. Says it all really.

The more i listened the more i realised we were going to get nothing.

That 'expert' claiming that football hooligans aren't all mindless thugs, of course they are.

The Baby Squad seems to be made up of inbred pricks with barely a brain cell between them.

Anyone know what pub/s the Baby Squad were featured in in those videos? Don't really fancy bumping in to any of those wankers if I can help it.

And another thing: when the ref gave the penalty decision, surely he had to send McAuley off as well?

like a few leicester fans,we see the cov match as the big one,so to witness that shocking, i do not give a damn about this football club performance,makes me feel a bit sick today.

how many times do we have to put up with this,i dont mind seeing us lose if we put up a show,but **** me this takes the biscuit.

i am very worried that mr holloway is struggling to get a grip.

Here are the men who name themselves the Babysquad in a documentory with Danny Dyer:

Even has their wifes views on what the hooligans do, ones not too bad actually:icon_wink

Each one is 10 mins.

Part 4 of The Midlands
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKcy61EtruU[/YOUTUBE]

Part 5
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FDzf-cB1Njk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

What a load of sad wankers:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696