Coventry City (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall he got punched, fell backwards, banged his head on the bar, and that was it.

Koggys! Haha...that's going back a bit.

Grew up in Lutterworth for my first 14 years before moving stateside in 94. Been back quite a few times though. Decent place to grow up I thought.

Thats roughly what happened,i think the lads name was Chris Tucker who threw the punch,he was a year younger than me at Lutterworth school.

Knew him by face thats all,did not apperar to be a bad lad...though i think he liked a drink,and is now 'paying for it'.

imo we should bring Wellens (if fit) in for King but apart from that keep the same team:icon_wink

I don't understand. I'd keep the team the same except I'd put King back on the bench and start Wellens.

I know my dickensian, circular and remarkably idiosyncratic writing style is often confusing but I think I've made my thoughts pretty clear in this instance.

Circular and remarkably idiosyncratic perhaps. However, I am unclear. What part of your post merits the adjective "dickensian"?

I'm not trying to be controversial and feel free to tell me how stupid I am being but I would be inclined to put Wellens on the bench and start with the exact same 11..... Admittedly, Necastle apart, I haven't actually seen any full games this season but from listening to Cannon & Ball it seems like King does a lot of work defensively in breaking up the play which is a good thing in my opinion.

Funny that, cos imo his ineptness at breaking up play puts pressure on our defence imo, and it did several times on Tuesday.

Anyhoo, putting tackles in is part of 'breaking up play' yes??(Don't get me started on him not doing any tackling....:icon_roll)

Funny that, cos imo his ineptness at breaking up play puts pressure on our defence imo, and it did several times on Tuesday.

Anyhoo, putting tackles in is part of 'breaking up play' yes??(Don't get me started on him not doing any tackling....:icon_roll)

I knew this was coming :icon_bigg

Wellens in for King. King in for Wellens. You're all mad! There's only one midfield pairing we need consider:

Tunchev Tunchev

Fools!

I think if fit then Wellens should start every single match for us. He is by far the best CM I have seen in a City shirt since the glory days of Stephen Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669