Craig Gordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

LCFC_826 said:
Do you think Levein will make a move for him or is he too expensive?

I presume you mean

Code:
Craig Gordon
Squad Number: 	1
Position: 	Goal
Place of Birth: 	Edinburgh
Date Of Birth: 	31/ 12/ 1982
Height: 	6'4
Weight: 	12st 2lbs

This Season
Appearances: 	52(0)
Goals: 	0
Yellow Cards: 	2
Red Cards: 	0
Minutes on Pitch: 	4680

I suspect he will cost too much. :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven

SilverFox said:
In which case no! Its big Rab who he is after.

... but Rab would rather stay in Scotland hence the reason why he is delaying. :roll: Ony guessing. :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Besides would Hearts let Gordon go. :smt018 :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

lcfcrules

Do we have any contingencies? What if Douglas turns down our offer? The thought of Logan in goal makes me brick my pants...

SilverFox

Wish we still had Coyne!

I'm sure Levein has lots of players in mind! We'll have to wait and see. Would love Stewart Taylor, but we can't afford him!

SilverFox

I hate this time of year. Everyone is so full of expectation and anticipation over who we will sign! It seems to go on forever! I guess i'm just an impatient sod!

highland fox

I'd expect CL signings to be made earlier rather than later,he said he wanted the Squad in place for the day they report back 1st July.So he's got 5-6 weeks.

cooperLCFCanstey

aslong as i am happy with the team that goes out on the 1st game of the season i will be a happy man.

webmaster

lcfcrules said:
Do we have any contingencies?

The start of next season is nearly three months away. I think that's long enough to sign a goalkeeper.

Didn't O'Neill sign Keller a couple of days before the start of the season, and put him straight into the team?

zorg1874

highland fox said:
Craig Samson

He's also been mentioned as a potential signing at Hearts as back-up to Gordon. (We've just released Tepi Moilanan). Most feedback I've heard about him is that he is a decent shot-stopper.

As to whether or not CL would like to sign Craig Gordon, I'm pretty sure that he would, the transfer fee might be a stumbling block though. However I still think you will get Douglas.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
webmaster said:
Didn't O'Neill sign Keller a couple of days before the start of the season, and put him straight into the team?

He did. So late in fact that he doesn't even appear in the official squad photograph for that season. Kevin Poole had been keeping for all the first-team pre-seasons when Keller appeared, as if from nowhere, and went straight into the side for the first game of the season, which was also City's last-ever game at Roker Park.

Keller had a great impact on the side and we only ever saw Poole again when the American was representing his country - oh yes, and when we put 4 past him (as a Bitmingham player) in the FA Cup at Filbert Street a few years later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669