Crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

What Crisis? We have played 6 games for fox sake, it's hardly enough time to remember everyone's names let alone their footballing styles.

Get over it or shut up and stop whinging.

Strange how it was ok (and believe me it was) to call for Taylor's head after after six games, but when it's good 'ol Micky we are not allowed to make a judgement.........

I can understand why people are pissed off at the moment, if your not then you can not have blue blood, but alot of what is being posted on here IMO is a great over reaction.
Comments like 'get someone in like MON' :roll: if anybody was around like MON he would'nt come here and MON is a one off anyway.
'MA let players go without knowing who he was bringing in' :roll: yeh right, you really think he got rid then thought 'sh*t who do I sign now' :roll: some of the players he has brought in are better than those that went and some signings are a mystery, but forced due to funds and who was available.
I have more doubts about MA after the first 6 games than I ever had, but surely the bloke should be given a chance to turn it round and shut us all up. The powers that be at LCFC are not stupid and neither is MA, if the results and performances do not improve then MA will get the push, but calling for his head at this point of the season is stupid without giving him the chance to do so, things take time. Getting a new manager does not guarantee that things would get better anyway.
As I posted before his overall record here is not that bad considering the restraints put on him, a good promotion season, a poor last season and a poor start to this. I do not suffer from blind faith as some might suggest, if it does'nt improve then I will be calling for his head.
As Homer has said this is my opinion and if you do not agree then no doubt you will tell me, I have read what others think and disagree with most of it, so shoot me :wink:

homer said:
Strange how it was ok (and believe me it was) to call for Taylor's head after after six games, but when it's good 'ol Micky we are not allowed to make a judgement.........

I didn't call for Taylor's head. If you want to do some research into this (posts from 2 years ago) then feel free to do so.

homer said:

Micky Adams didn't inherit a premiership quality team like taylor, he also hasn't spent 17million+ on players.

Naughty Fox said:
I can understand why people are pissed off at the moment, if your not then you can not have blue blood, but alot of what is being posted on here IMO is a great over reaction.
Comments like 'get someone in like MON' :roll: if anybody was around like MON he would'nt come here and MON is a one off anyway.
'MA let players go without knowing who he was bringing in' :roll: yeh right, you really think he got rid then thought 'sh*t who do I sign now' :roll: some of the players he has brought in are better than those that went and some signings are a mystery, but forced due to funds and who was available.
I have more doubts about MA after the first 6 games than I ever had, but surely the bloke should be given a chance to turn it round and shut us all up. The powers that be at LCFC are not stupid and neither is MA, if the results and performances do not improve then MA will get the push, but calling for his head at this point of the season is stupid without giving him the chance to do so, things take time. Getting a new manager does not guarantee that things would get better anyway.
As I posted before his overall record here is not that bad considering the restraints put on him, a good promotion season, a poor last season and a poor start to this. I do not suffer from blind faith as some might suggest, if it does'nt improve then I will be calling for his head.
As Homer has said this is my opinion and if you do not agree then no doubt you will tell me, I have read what others think and disagree with most of it, so shoot me :wink:

I agree with you mate!!!

Although... you say we had a bad season last year, yes we did, but did we expect anything else??? Alot of people on here seem to think it's our god given right to be in the premier league. The club over achieved in the oneil era and alot of people seem to be struggleing to get to grips with the fact it's gone.

Slowly we are turning into bitter and twisted people like forest fans!!! All they ever do is look back at the clough days, they are convinved that they are still a massive team. Comparing every player and every manager with the clough era.

Snap out of it!!!!!

That is what a fans forum is all about, isn't it ?
Opinions ?
Every fan has one, and it's never the same.

I am amazed sometimes when I see someone saying a certain player is fantastic when I think they are shite. We all see different things during the match.

I respect everyone's view on here, whether I violently disagree with it or not - and believe me I do every day.

Sadly, some of us are labelled whingers for expressing ours. Shame.

"What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature."

Babylon said:
I agree with you mate!!!

Although... you say we had a bad season last year, yes we did, but did we expect anything else??? Alot of people on here seem to think it's our god given right to be in the premier league. The club over achieved in the oneil era and alot of people seem to be struggleing to get to grips with the fact it's gone.

Slowly we are turning into bitter and twisted people like forest fans!!! All they ever do is look back at the clough days, they are convinved that they are still a massive team. Comparing every player and every manager with the clough era.

Snap out of it!!!!!
I think it is Rich who has the quote from Tim Booth in his sig but another quote from the James frontman would sum up LCFC fans over the last 6 years

"If I hadn’t seen such riches, I could live with being poor,
(we will be a lot happier, if we stop playing Hoofball,)
All sit down, All sit down, All sit down, sit down next to me"

Bobby Smith said:
I think it is Rich who has the quote from Tim Booth in his sig but another quote from the James frontman would sum up LCFC fans over the last 6 years

"If I hadn’t seen such riches, I could live with being poor".
"We will be a lot happier, if we stop playing Hoofball"

Indeed, but when a large percentage of the crowd is getting on the players' back's then the confidence required to play a pretty passing game of football is totally sapped. Each individual player we have possesses the ability to pass the ball but is too frightened to do so in case it goes wrong because, low and behold, if said individual makes a bad pass then the boos and jeers come out at him, sapping confidence further.

At times like this the crowd needs to be 100% behind the team. Anything else is counter productive and will eventually hinder LCFC.

Joe_Fox said:
Bobby Smith said:

"If I hadn’t seen such riches, I could live with being poor".
"We will be a lot happier, if we stop playing Hoofball"

Indeed, but when a large percentage of the crowd is getting on the players' back's then the confidence required to play a pretty passing game of football is totally sapped. Each individual player we have possesses the ability to pass the ball but is too frightened to do so in case it goes wrong because, low and behold, if said individual makes a bad pass then the boos and jeers come out at him, sapping confidence further.

At times like this the crowd needs to be 100% behind the team. Anything else is counter productive and will eventually hinder LCFC.

I agree, the hoofball bit is just me trying not to take everything to seriously.

prolly bin done plenty of times b4, but seeing as im a bit of a newbie, heres my attempt @ MA in his real guise as a cartoon character.

MICKY-MOUSE.jpg

hope this works

????????????????

worthos suit said:
prolly bin done plenty of times b4, but seeing as im a bit of a newbie, heres my attempt @ MA in his real guise as a cartoon character.

MICKY-MOUSE.jpg

hope this works

????????????????

Nice :roll:

homer said:
That is what a fans forum is all about, isn't it ?
Opinions ?
Every fan has one, and it's never the same.

I am amazed sometimes when I see someone saying a certain player is fantastic when I think they are shite. We all see different things during the match.

I respect everyone's view on here, whether I violently disagree with it or not - and believe me I do every day.

Sadly, some of us are labelled whingers for expressing ours. Shame.

"What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature."

Homer, you are not labelled a whinger. One person I have seen has labelled you a whinger, you are talking like the board generally is calling you a whinger. You are right this board is all about opinions, and if there were not opposing opinions, there would be nothing to talk about. My opinion is that Micky Adams is doing a good enough job to stay, and the players need to start earning their money. I don't believe it is Micky's fault that they go out there and don't play to anywhere near their ability.

worthos suit said:
cheers joe - not bad for a first attempt!!!!

huzzah!!!

puppies1.gif

Now that's better! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of Andrex in more than one way.

me too................................................mmmmmmmm must nip to the gents for a change of underwear!!!!!

b3ta_chobb_old_man.gif

So we should have stuck with Peter Taylor and we've had been in the Champions League by now....................

homer said:
So we should have stuck with Peter Taylor and we've had been in the Champions League by now....................

He says 'get a good manager' not a pot faced muppet who won a few under 21 games with the cream of english young talent.

Adams on the other hand HAS a proven track record with us and other clubs. I couldn't agree more with what the bloke is trying to say.

On another note, if the club did decide to get rid of adams would we even be ale to pay off his contract????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566