Pre Match Crystal Palace (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Palace will probably win... we hardly ever win there... and i hope your wrong with Wellens ... he really should be dropped now... i just hope we show some determination and a will to win..

As for the rest of the team... i can only put Peltier , Kasper, and maybe Konch & Bamber to the team sheet ... after that ... i'm unsure of all the rest of them now'..

ho hum....

I'd add Abe to that mix. I think he's been fairly solid in the past two games. I'd give give Beckford a start as he was a threat when coming on as sub as well. However, perhaps Pearson agrees with some on here and doesn't believe Nugent and Beckford work together as an attacking partnership. Gallagher also for his set piece deliveries but want him to make more of an impact in open play.

Agree Palace will probably win... we hardly ever win there... and i hope your wrong with Wellens ... he really should be dropped now... i just hope we show some determination and a will to win..As for the rest of the team... i can only put Peltier , Kasper, and maybe Konch & Bamber to the team sheet ... after that ... i'm unsure of all the rest of them now'..ho hum....
Leave it to me BM......What the **** is a Bamber?

72-0

My ennui, raging into full midseason form, bags the lot.
:icon_roll

Scannell, Zaha, Martin, Murray, Iversen, Andrew, Easter, Pedroza, Dikgacoi, Ambrose, Jedinak, Cadogan, Scannell, Clyne, Garvan, Parr, Gardner, McCarthy, Moxey, Marrow, D Wright, Speroni, Price, Hill, Watson, Hall, Gray, Derry, Pemberton, Salako, Soares, Hudson, Armstrong, Lawrence, Bright, Akinbiyi, Bowry, Fletcher, Coleman, Danns, Benjamin, Scowcroft, Butterfield, Shaw, Bradbury, Fan Zhiyi, Thorn, Lombardo, Collymore, Ndah, Pardew, Morrison, Adebola, Young, I Wright, Edworthy, Mullins, Southgate, Routledge, Riihilahti, McGoldrick, Dickov, Ruddock, Hopkin, Brolin, Davids, Shipperley, Freedman, Martyn, Dyer, Thomas, Tunchev.

72-0.

I think Mills would run him close for that one.

John Pantsil has been the worst player this season for me, So glad we're not playing him anymore. He frightened the bejebus out of me.

Has to be, for me:

Schmeichel
Pelts
Bamba
Tiny tunch
Konch

Gallagher
Abe
Fernandes
Danns
(mid in a diamond, gally as am)
Noooooooge
Beckford

Shake it up nige, and please remove that woeful midfield. Put Gallagher in a place he did well fi Plymouth all that time ago. Only creative player we have ATM so stick him behind the attackers and hopefully we'll have some decent service!

Has to be, for me:

Schmeichel
Pelts
Bamba
Tiny tunch
Konch

Gallagher
Abe
Fernandes
Danns
(mid in a diamond, gally as am)
Noooooooge
Beckford

Shake it up nige, and please remove that woeful midfield. Put Gallagher in a place he did well fi Plymouth all that time ago. Only creative player we have ATM so stick him behind the attackers and hopefully we'll have some decent service!

You'd play Fernandes even though he is leaving and doesn't want to be here? Bizarre.

i doubt Fernandes would play, isnt he in Italy sorting out a move? Im sure NP pecils in Wellens/King first on teamsheet without considering how theyve been playing, we need creativity in the middle combined with physical presence, we have neither (unless Sol is moved into midfield, why not get 4 defenders who can hoof it a long way, bypass midfield play league1 root 1, im prepared to give NP the chance to bring in the right players to balance the team after that we had better improve sharpish. Good managers (MON Wallace Shankly etc) can get the best out of the players he has been given, thus far NP hasnt even armed with some of his own chosen players! That said if it is mainly a confidence problem then lets sort it starting today.... KEEP THE FAITH GET BEHIND THE TEAM

Last edited:
Out of interest, what happens if a club says 'no'? Anyone?

The police decide that an extra thousand officers will be needed to ensure safety and bill the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669