Crystal Palace Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Young Ones. :icon_wink

DAMAGE: All right. Terribly sorry, terribly sorry. If anybody moves, I'll show you what happens, right.

[Takes bag off of Neil's head with a disgusting "slurp". Neil is covered with green slime.]

This happens, right?

NEIL: Hi there. Are you the doctor?

[Damage head butts him. Neil falls backward into a nail, staggers, holding his butt in pain.]

Oooh! Ahhhh! Ooooooh!! [Neil breathes in deeply] Hey, I think that's done the trick! Thanks, Doc.

DAMAGE: Thanks, Doc?! Are you being sar-carstic or something, my son? That's one of my least favorite things, that happens to be. Sar-carsm.

SPG: [watching everything from his seat on top of the fridge] Really. Hah-huh.How incredibly interesting. [sighs]

DAMAGE: I was walking a dog, and this bloke, he comes to me and says, "Nice day, innit?" But it wasn't. It wasn't a nice day. It was a little bit cloudy. Which makes him very sar-carstic. So acting as if nothing would happen, I took his head, right, put it in me mouth, right, acting dead casual-like, clamped me teeth, and BIT HIS HEAD OFF!! Cause I hate people being sar-carstic.

NEIL: I wasn't, you know, being sar-castic.

DAMAGE: Weren't ya? Well, forget everything I just said then, all right?

Of course he's not joking.

How would he, you or anybody else have any idea what positivity or negativity he has in his life? :102:

Oh my life, I can't quite believe what I am reading!

Strikes me that certain people are allowed to say what they want whereas others incur the wrath of the "senior members".

To be honest, I am somewhat tired by all this guff anyway. If Melton is upset, he needs to grow up. If he is six years of age, then I apologise.

"I will hereby sommenly swear forthwith to never insult a fellow poster, to agree with all senior members and to never even try and crack a joke or offer any hint of sarcasm as long as I shall support Leicester City"

Now I have sworn this oath wearing my LCFC novelty socks whilst saluting a picture of Matty Elliott and smoking a peace pipe - please accept my forgiveness?

And I promise this post contains no intended sarcasm or humour.

Oh my life, I can't quite believe what I am reading!

Strikes me that certain people are allowed to say what they want whereas others incur the wrath of the "senior members".

To be honest, I am somewhat tired by all this guff anyway. If Melton is upset, he needs to grow up. If he is six years of age, then I apologise.

"I will hereby sommenly swear forthwith to never insult a fellow poster, to agree with all senior members and to never even try and crack a joke or offer any hint of sarcasm as long as I shall support Leicester City"

Now I have sworn this oath wearing my LCFC novelty socks whilst saluting a picture of Matty Elliott and smoking a peace pipe - please accept my forgiveness?

And I promise this post contains no intended sarcasm or humour.

:bang:

post what you want within the forum rules :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673