Pre Match Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crystal Palace (a)

My least favourite away game, the ground's rubbish, the surrounding area is depression city, and we usually play absolute tripe there. Away win please just to totally surprise me.

:D I live about 500m away. It's a boring area for sure, but better here than Leicester ;)

Leicester is quite a shitty place, in all fairness

In your opinion.

Leicester has plenty to offer, and I never struggle to have a good time when i'm there, nor do people who visit me from other places.

In your opinion.

Leicester has plenty to offer, and I never struggle to have a good time when i'm there, nor do people who visit me from other places.

I'm sure that it does have stuff to offer, I never said that it didn't, I also never said anything at all about whether or not it was possible to have a good time there, but as cities go, it is quite a shitty place.
Let's not kid ourselves.

Last edited:

I'm sure that it does have stuff to offer, I never said that it didn't, I also never said anything at all about whether or not it was possible to have a good time there, but as cities go, it is quite a shitty place.
Let's not kid ourselves.

Well unsurprisingly I will have to disagree with you, for a uk city of its size its fine. Yes it has shitty parts, yes it has good parts, like all cities the world over.

Well unsurprisingly I will have to disagree with you

Well, I'm sorry but that is just unacceptable, I can't have people on the internets disagreeing with me. I really don't think we can be best-mates anymore after this

Well, I'm sorry but that is just unacceptable, I can't have people on the internets disagreeing with me. I really don't think we can be best-mates anymore after this

That's because you are a one-dimensional moron.

Well unsurprisingly I will have to disagree with you, for a uk city of its size its fine. Yes it has shitty parts, yes it has good parts, like all cities the world over.
Compared to Newport it's a garden spot.

I'm hoping to be amazed by a Leicester win.

But I think we are physically knackered and have been for many weeks - insufficient depth in squad and a bit short on experienced battle hardened players.. it would take a remarkable effort to repeat the performance of Tuesday.

My gut feeling is that Palace will win comfortably - say 2-0 but if we play well and have reasonable luck then a point would keep the season alive.

Newport is a better city than cardiff :) velodrome

Still five hours before I've got to catch my train but I can't sleep. The tension is getting to me.

Tragic, I know, but I actually dreamt about the game last night

We lost 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572