Pre Match Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that useless Feck Merson

Palace have been on a terrible run. In Cabeye, Bolasie and Zaha they have serious talent. We are not playing with the same freedom or creativity and I think we will come undone. 3-0 to the Eagles.

I saw Palace play Reading, as did the majority of the BBC watching population. There is f#cking no way they will beat us 3 nil.
Reasons
Bolasie and Zaha have the accuracy of a 17th century mystic
Soares and Ward will not be able to handle Mahrez and Albrighton AND get forward. They just can't do it.
Kante is Kante

Vardy and Mahrez to score. Palace to lose.

Both teams lose and are relegated to the Italian 3rd tier.

I dislike Pardew, I don't care much for the team and I hate the ground which is probably the worst I've ever been to anywhere, even worse than Underhill or the late 1960's Shay. Most of all I hate that we always get crap results there.

Indeed, how the **** they can justify charging £38 for a view of 2/3 of a pitch is beyond me.

If you think English Spurs fans are unbearable, there is a debate raging right now on a Swedish Spurs forum about whether they'd rather win the league playing the cynical, boring football of Leicester or finish second playing The Spurs Way. Yes, seriously.

We've conceded more goals than they have, so clearly our games are more exciting!

I dislike Pardew, I don't care much for the team and I hate the ground which is probably the worst I've ever been to anywhere, even worse than Underhill or the late 1960's Shay. Most of all I hate that we always get crap results there.

I remember winning there under O'Neill when we really really needed to, to make the playoffs. This is even more important than that - we'll do it!

Previous records against clubs or at grounds mean nothing. Our last game at Palace has nothing to do with this one. They're in terrible form, especially at home. We're in good form, if less scintillating in style than previously. We are better away from home than any other club in the top flight. We ought to win.

The thing to be mindful of tactically is that they're good at attacking set pieces, we're crap at defending them, and we seem to like giving away daft free kicks around the box. That might be a particular danger with their fast wide men running at our full back. So today is a day to make us fans nervous and stand off rather than go in aggressively.

The thing to be mindful of tactically is that they're good at attacking set pieces, we're crap at defending them, and we seem to like giving away daft free kicks around the box. That might be a particular danger with their fast wide men running at our full back. So today is a day to make us fans nervous and stand off rather than go in aggressively.

I am sure in the recent Spurs game, Spurs had 18 corners, and we cleared every single one without a shot on goal from them.

Palace have been on a terrible run. In Cabeye, Bolasie and Zaha they have serious talent. We are not playing with the same freedom or creativity and I think we will come undone. 3-0 to the Eagles.

Take it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670