Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
The minute he stepped up, you knew what the result would be which begs the question why was he allowed to take it?

Bollocks

They played after us on Saturday but their front line goes again

This is a ****ing abomination of an attack
And if we’d have started Vardy again, and he got injured, we’d be slating the decision to flog him to the ground.

The minute he stepped up, you knew what the result would be which begs the question why was he allowed to take it?

I've heard several players say that Iheanacho is the best penalty taker at the club. His record in training is apparently exemplary.

Like with everything when it comes to Iheanacho, he just needs to take his quality onto the pitch more often.

No, I think we are playing well.

Yep agreed.

Hope our players our stronger minded than our fans.

We're all over them and looking better as the game goes on.

Some people hate to see anything other than Route 1 football I think. We're playing patient football but pressing and finding the openings.

Goal is coming.

I've heard several players say that Iheanacho is the best penalty taker at the club. His record in training is apparently exemplary.

Like with everything when it comes to Iheanacho, he just needs to take his quality onto the pitch more often.

Yea but he can't, and I'm afraid his mental frailty means he's shit.

Uncanny similarities to our game on 28th December last year.

Loads of changes, loads of moaning, fans favourite (Gray) misses early penalty.

Nacho is a fans favourite? I thought the majority thought is that we've been far too patient with him and he should be playing in the Championship...

Yep agreed.

Hope our players our stronger minded than our fans.

We're all over them and looking better as the game goes on.

Some people hate to see anything other than Route 1 football I think. We're playing patient football but pressing and finding the openings.

Goal is coming.
I hope you are right too - I just feel that occasionally we play well, but just can’t get that last 5%. I hope I’m wrong.

Yeah. I think he needs to get some before he can bring it to the pitch. He is garbage.

Not scoring a penalty is unforgivable these days now goalies aren’t allowed to move or touch the ball with their arms.

Two chances they’ve missed now

****ing Christmas present a few days late, this is

An embarrassing player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675