Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, it’s rotten

When Barnes ran in then nobody moved a ****ing inch so he had to shoot

its pathetic

Commentator talking nonsense about how Iheanacho can delight or furstrate, and how we comes on as a sub and scores the winning goal. Stattoes, when was the last time that happened? Because it sounds like a generic, shit bit of commentary to me.

Iheanacho had only had 156 mins of PL football this season before today. That's less than Amartey.

He was involved much more last season - he got 5 goals and 3 assists in the equivalent of less than 11 full matches.

We've played well, should be ahead.

Keep going in the second half and it will come though.

Really really need to sign a striker in January though if we want to do more than just get close this season...

A League Cup tie nobody but you remembers, against a team that hasn’t been eligible for the League Cup in 7 years? That sounds right tbh

Not one for sarcasm then? I can just picture you meticulously searching for it on Google with a puzzled look on your face..

Vardy on immediately, anything else is absurd

Im going to give us the kiss of death. Crystal Palace are absolute dogshit.

Well, they’ve been dreadful and we should be a goal up.

I do think a bit of quality would finish these off. Must be very tempting to bring in Youri or Vards at half time. They’d kill these off.

A League Cup tie nobody but you remembers, against a team that hasn’t been eligible for the League Cup in 7 years? That sounds right tbh
Aldershot Town have never been eligible for the League Cup.

It is terrible. Lots of movement forward and then it just goes to shit. Iheanacho is a terrible, terrible striker and with Vardy up top we would be out of sight by now. No movement and for all the good things that Perez is doing, he is completely wasted out on the right.

Played well against a Crystal Palace side that should be ashamed of themselves. Bossed posession, created chances. The bad news is they were chances for Iheanacho which always seem to end up the same way regardless of how easy or difficult they are.

They are truly genuinely ****ing awful in every ****ing way

Get Tielemans and Vardy on and stop pissing around with this ****ing horseshit

It is terrible. Lots of movement forward and then it just goes to shit. Iheanacho is a terrible, terrible striker and with Vardy up top we would be out of sight by now. No movement and for all the good things that Perez is doing, he is completely wasted out on the right.
Stick him up front.

Not one for sarcasm then? I can just picture you meticulously searching for it on Google with a puzzled look on your face..
The thing about BM is that he doesn't have to search for such.

B team on the whole totally dominant. Expect Palarse to get better - we will rue those missed chances I fear

We shouldn't bring Vardy on yet.

We're playing well. Give it 15 mins before Vardy. Longer if he really is nursing an injury.

If Vardy really isn't fit I'd get Perez up front and Albrighton on for Nacho instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669