Cup Draw - City away to Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days to go hope we dont get the same ending as villa did last year after beating us just :icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf 4-1

im sure that score line is bad for us :icon_bigg;)
What?, a 4-1 defeat bad for us?, where did you get that idea from :102:

Apparently yes. Something kicked off om Boxing Day a while ago, which is why some Leicester fans sing...

"Hark Now Hear the Leicester Sing
Chelsea Ran Away
Now we will fight for ever more
Because of Boxing Day"

Or something similar!..

Chelsea also sing..

"We all follow the Chelsea
Over land and sea..AND LEICESTER"

I'm sure some of the older members here will be able to explain it better!

I know this is an old thread but just thought I'd chip in some wsidom, I don't have alot so it's always nice to have the chance to do so

Apparently there is a sign on the M1 going North out of London saying "The North and Leicester"

When the Chelsea play away the coaches would be going past the sign and singing the above, some bright spark added Leicester into it.

I used to work in a bar frequented by some of the Chelsea old guard. They talked up Leicester fans and always had a kind word. Not really sure what they were refering to though.

I used to work in a bar frequented by some of the Chelsea old guard. They talked up Leicester fans and always had a kind word. Not really sure what they were refering to though.

The opinion read/told was that we/the pricks who use the club as a weapon to act idiotic are a bunch of shitheads who live off one time when they 'done' their fans over and have since preached about it but always failed to turn up on Kings Road for a rematch.

its the best score we have had for years and you watch chelski do it to us :icon_sad:
But I don't think it will be "because" of the Watford game, or am I missing out on something here?, I'm confused!

its not just the watford game melts, chelski beat villa 4-1 last year and villa beat us ,now this year it our trun to draw chelski in the 4th round just like villa did ,as i said before its the score "4-1" that could come back and bite us :icon_wink
Oh, 4-1 it is then. Who to?

its not just the watford game melts, chelski beat villa 4-1 last year and villa beat us ,now this year it our trun to draw chelski in the 4th round just like villa did ,as i said before its the score "4-1" that could come back and bite us :icon_wink

On that equation, Coventry are English Champions because they beat Man United, Burton Albion got a draw against them so can claim to be as good as them and Wycombe when they beat us in the cup should of qualified for a semi-final place for the FA Cup season after. :icon_roll

Re: Tickets back on sale

Just got a couple of tickets from the main ticket office for Wednesday.

I read that there was a massive waiting list 200+ looks like there have been a few returns.

Re: Tickets back on sale

Just got a couple of tickets from the main ticket office for Wednesday.

I read that there was a massive waiting list 200+ looks like there have been a few returns.

The waiting list is now down to "between 15 and 20".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669