Custom Blue - All Will Be Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Yo...

One of my musical guises, 'Custom Blue' release our new album on Monday....It's for £9.99 on pre-order until then....you can buy from www.hohumrecords.com or iTunes or Amazon or HMV etc...Really hope you like it.....There will be animations and some freebies which I will put on here of course....

Alex

I bought All Follow Everyone on a recommendation when it first came out in 2002???

Very good mate - will definitely buy your new effort - same kind of genre?

Hey

Thanks....you were the other one right?

Same -ish - a bit more singer/songwriter and less big production....A lot of people who know the music seem to prefer this....You can hear bits & bobs at www.hohumrecords.com also, try before you buy!

errr......... is this not a kind of spam?

Do forum rules allow this sort of deliberate marketing and is Jeff on a commission?
:icon_bigg

Do forum rules allow this sort of deliberate marketing and is Jeff on a commission?

Established forum members are allowed to post the occasional ad for things they're involved in or selling. And Alex asked permission to publicise his record label before he first posted about it.

What's more blatent is HoHum Records (that Alex co-owns) being "pleased to have Custom Blue (that Alex is part of) on our label"

You're not meant to be so clever please...

Custom Blue needed a home for this album, I want to make a business, ba da bing.

Also, how can it be spam if you decide to read the thread? Are you being forced in to reading this thread? Was the thread title not a bit of a giveaway?

All will be well is now 'chart flagged' by HMV and I am pleased to announce that HMV Mansfield (grade 6 - out of 10) yesterday ordered 3 copies (one of which is a customer order).
Is Custom Blue's first album still available through your distributor? (cant remember who it was (sony dadc?)) as its showing as discontinued. If you still have copies available for sale at their warehouse you might shift a few if you can convince their reps to let people know its available.

Cheers Manx. The first album is on Universal, we have no control over that, however I am pleased to see it on sale at amazon for 1p!!!

hi alex! i want to make you a question... when you're gonna release a crispian mill's album?

thanks! greetings from Chile

Join up at Ho Hum Records and if it happens at all then you will be the first to know...

Greetings to you too.

is it sure that it's gonna happen?

thanks!

Well, I emailed Crispian earlier and he said that Alex is one of his favouritist peoples in the world, so who knows?

Mind you, most people that I email say the same thing. I'm sick of it.

Last edited:
is it sure that it's gonna happen?

thanks!

Time will tell...Finger's crossed. The place to submit all of this is at the Ho Hum forum, not here to be fair, unless you would like to become a Leicester City fan too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670