Speculation Danns on way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily good enough to come into the team when needed (Drinkwater expected to play every game)

However there is a difference between being a fringe player and being totally frozen out of the clubs plans.

Again, he was good enough to do some serious damage when he was at Palace, but comes here and is classed as rubbish by our deluded fans.

Watch him fly at Bristol, why we have a **** all in back-up to our central midfield players (sounds familiar)

Easily good enough to come into the team when needed (Drinkwater expected to play every game)

However there is a difference between being a fringe player and being totally frozen out of the clubs plans.

Again, he was good enough to do some serious damage when he was at Palace, but comes here and is classed as rubbish by our deluded fans.

Watch him fly at Bristol, why we have a **** all in back-up to our central midfield players (sounds familiar)

Not the only thing that does.

Bloody hell Lako, what you doing with posts like that?

Do you think this place is a forum or something? :018:

Last edited:
Bloody hell Lako, what you doing with posts like that?

Do you think this place is a forum or something? :018:

Well I did think so, however I have just been informed again that we should not express views that contain some speculation, stick to hard facts only, should get some cracking debate going.

I have just been informed again that we should not express views that contain some speculation, stick to hard facts only, should get some cracking debate going.

Have you really? Well that is just shocking. You should tell whoever it was that told you that to shut the **** and stop talking rubbish.
So long as you aren't spoiling any debate by constantly and aggressively trying to pass off idle speculation as absolute fact, why should anybody complain?

Have you really? Well that is just shocking. You should tell whoever it was that told you that to shut the **** and stop talking rubbish.
So long as you aren't spoiling any debate by constantly and aggressively trying to pass off idle speculation as absolute fact, why should anybody complain?

Exactly Mackster, And If anyone was to mistake my posts in that thread as aggresively stated facts then they must be totally fecking insane. Last thing I would ever want is to hinder a decent debate about footy by posting simply about peoples responses rather than actually reply to them.

Madness

Well I did think so, however I have just been informed again that we should not express views that contain some speculation, stick to hard facts only, should get some cracking debate going.

Don't forget to include showing emotion for events that are out of your control.

PS My dick is bigger than your dick etc etc.

Extended to Jan 8th.

www.teamtalk.com/leicester-city/8328337/Neil-Danns-extends-his-loan-spell-with-Bristol-City

Last edited:
Now back:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...to-Leicester-after-loan-spell-at-Bristol-City

Leicester midfielder Neil Danns has returned to the King Power Stadium following his loan spell at Bristol City.

Danns
spacer.gif
spent two months with the Foxes' Championship rivals, making nine appearances and scoring two goals for Derek McInnes' side.

Should Danns struggle for first-team opportunities on his return toLeicester,
spacer.gif
Robins boss McInnes would have the 30-year-old back at Ashton Gate.

He told his club's official website: "Neil has returned to Leicester now and has to see where he is at there.
"If Neil became available again, either on loan or permanently, then I think we'd be at the front of the queue."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670