Dare I whisper it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Anyone up for a Cheltenham Tipsters Competition..............?

Well done,I was thinking of doing it but its all yours:icon_lol::038:

Not a chance of me doing it - I am still suffering the after effects of the Royal Ascot scandal.

People can be very cruel

I was merely floating the idea to gauge opinion, and in the hope that a kindly patsy would offer to do it

Not a chance of me doing it - I am still suffering the after effects of the Royal Ascot scandal.

People can be very cruel

I was merely floating the idea to gauge opinion, and in the hope that a kindly patsy would offer to do it

How sly was that:icon_roll

Glad me losing my livelihood is such good entertainment for you all:icon_roll

Glad me losing my livelihood is such good entertainment for you all:icon_roll

Really sorry to hear it Highland, hope things work out.

When will this be sorted? Im in.

I’ll be in as well, I would have volunteered to help but im off to the big smoke for a couple of days.

have you thought about printing the ferry times and then selling them? Or maybe increasing your margins on the shortbread in the tin with the cow with the big horns?

have you thought about printing the ferry times and then selling them? Or maybe increasing your margins on the shortbread in the tin with the cow with the big horns?

L:ike I said I'm glad its so entertaining for you all.Thanks for the concern:icon_roll

Last edited:
I can do this Tipsters Table but I won't have the time to List people's selections for each race before the Off.So basically igf you list post your selections for each race before the first race each day then I will compile the Table at the end of each day and post an updated Table each morning/night.It would be good if there was a VCash Prize for the Winner too.
Thats it,take it or leave it:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670