De Vries and Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will give it time mate IMO there should be 2-3 more players coiming in by the end of next week :icon_wink

Is that your opinion newton or have you still got a foot in the door and are picking up whispers?

4 players definitely signed already, maybe 5, isn't too bad though.

They have not gone yet, just been told they will not be playing if they stay. They are probably on relatively high wages and it may not be easy to shift them.

De Vries has been "available for transfer" for over a year already, so no news there really.

Is that your opinion newton or have you still got a foot in the door and are picking up whispers?

4 players definitely signed already, maybe 5, isn't too bad though.

my opinion mate with some whispers :icon_wink

Let me guess...all for nothing?

not sure HF mate i know one players that could be coming mite cost 1.5 mill but nothing to state 100% yet

Hmmm, to be honest, I would rather see 1.5 mill spent on proven players rather than him if we are talking about the same person. ;)

Hmmm, to be honest, I would rather see 1.5 mill spent on proven players rather than him if we are talking about the same person. ;)

I doubt very much you will see 1.5 million spent on any player

I doubt very much you will see 1.5 million spent on any player

That's what I was originally thinking to begin with given MM's history of signings etc but there seems to be something in these McLeoud (sp) rumours.

Martin does not seem to be the sort to bring in his 'mates', apart from his coaches, unless they have proven, to him, ability. He didn't bring his goalie or centre back did he?
Still it is difficult to know what are Milan recommendations, along the lines 'Here Martin, this one is free, he could do a job for us'!

They have not gone yet, just been told they will not be playing if they stay. They are probably on relatively high wages and it may not be easy to shift them.

Agreed, but at least he is making them aware that they are not welcome, and if they do stay the only thing they will be doing is making the tea - if just saying that makes it 1% more likely they will agree to go it was worth saying to them.

i hope these two dont fecking idiots dont stick around to see the final year of there contract out just for the money say they are the highest paid squad members,

I was saying we won't have spent 1.5 million seeing has we just got 650 K in...

I know, but if we did buy him, we still would have spent 1.5 mill, just that out net spend on transfers would be 650k less. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669