Dean Smith - LCFC Manager

Joe_Fox

I can picture myself at a pub quiz in 10 years time trying really ****ing hard and failing to remember this bloke’s name.
I can't picture pubs in ten years time. Virtual pubs in the metaverse maybe, but physical pubs? Nope.

Trivia quizzes will certainly not exist in ten years time as the answers will be so accessible all teams will get all questions correct and it would be a draw.

But don't worry, you'll still get to live stream the final of the super league straight in to your brain. It's Geordie Arabia vs Abu Dhabi City. Should be a thriller!

Ah, progress. You gotta ****ing love it.

Brown Nose

I suspect that we'd be doing much better this season if we'd have given Chat GPT the managers job.

I asked it what team we should play against Liverpool.

"As an AI language model, I don't have access to the latest information about the current form and strategies of both teams, as well as any injuries or suspensions that may affect the team selection. Therefore, I cannot give a specific answer to your question.

However, based on past performances and current league standings, both teams are strong and competitive. Leicester City has a balanced team with a mix of experienced and young players, while Liverpool has a potent attack and solid defense.

Ultimately, the decision of which team to play against Liverpool would be up to Leicester City's manager, who would take into account various factors such as the tactics they plan to use, the fitness of their players, and their overall game plan."

It's a bit waffley but makes more sense than Rodgers over the last couple of years.

camberwell fox

"As an AI language model, I don't have access to the latest information about the current form and strategies of both teams, as well as any injuries or suspensions that may affect the team selection. Therefore, I cannot give a specific answer to your question.

However, based on past performances and current league standings, both teams are strong and competitive. Leicester City has a balanced team with a mix of experienced and young players, while Liverpool has a potent attack and solid defense.

Ultimately, the decision of which team to play against Liverpool would be up to Leicester City's manager, who would take into account various factors such as the tactics they plan to use, the fitness of their players, and their overall game plan."

It's a bit waffley but makes more sense than Rodgers over the last couple of years.
Give it the ****ing job.

Brown Nose

There have been a couple of articles this week (Athletic and Telegraph) hinting at disciplinary issues at the club this year. For example, players not turning up for training/meetings when they're supposed to.

If there is a disciplinary problem at the club and Rodgers wasn't able to control them, why bring in someone that is a Mr. Nice Guy? And his chirpy friendly assistant (Shakespeare)?

Surely someone like Allardyce or Benitez would have made a lot more sense? These players needed a wake up call weeks ago. Instead they got some 'fun' put back into training.

Fox Fan

There have been a couple of articles this week (Athletic and Telegraph) hinting at disciplinary issues at the club this year. For example, players not turning up for training/meetings when they're supposed to.

If there is a disciplinary problem at the club and Rodgers wasn't able to control them, why bring in someone that is a Mr. Nice Guy? And his chirpy friendly assistant (Shakespeare)?

Surely someone like Allardyce or Benitez would have made a lot more sense? These players needed a wake up call weeks ago. Instead they got some 'fun' put back into training.

Because those making the decisions are very far removed from the reality of the situation?

alex

Do we know that any of that is actually 'word on the street' worthy? Or just endless cockwombling?

ThaiSweetChilli

We definitely should've got in a ball-buster. I realised this, you all realised this, the question is why didn't the decision-makers realise this? It's a ****ing joke.

We didn't even need a tactical genius, just someone qualified, with experience, hungry to make a lot of money quickly, become a cult-hero and most importantly could put a rocket up the players' arses.

I absolutely genuinely would've preferred Neil Warnock. We had 5 matches plus Man City, Liverpool and Newcastle. Yes, read that again, I said Neil Warnock.

give_us_a_wave

Erm...we're strong & competitive ?

Liverpool have a solid defence ? They've been a leaky ****ing bucket all season.

That's not an AI. It's Frank Lampard.

Brown Nose

I knew you were ****ing garbage at Villa.

For reasons unknown, Norwich gave you a gig and you royally ****ed them up.

Now you're doing the same to us. I have never, ever, seen a less competent man claim to be a professional football manager. The sheer embarrassment I'd feel being him conning a living.

He is utter shit. A total wanker of a man. Gormless and clueless.

And take two balls and the racist wife shagger with you. What a shower.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663