Deathlist 2010/11 banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought of Only Fools etc as lighthearted soaps rather than a Rolf out loud comedy programme?

So what's the best rolf comedy in Britain of all times? What's an absolute must to know for anyone living in England? I'm trying to cultivate myself in English culture now.

I absolutely love The Office, but I guess (and hope) there must be more like that out there.

I think I would have got banned from any other forum for going that much off topic but webbo's laissez-faire approach to that is widely known and, hopefully, still intact!

Last edited:
I don't care what anybody says, Only fools and horses,Citizen Smith,Just good friends and Dear John are some of the greatest British sitcoms ever.

Certainly shits all over crap like Peep Show or Alan Partridge.

I'm having boiled bacon for dinner today, therefore your argument is invalid.

So what's the best rolf comedy in Britain of all times? What's an absolute must to know for anyone living in England? I'm trying to cultivate myself in English culture now.

I absolutely love The Office, but I guess (and hope) there must be more like that out there.

Peep Show and Alan Partridge are two of the greatest British sitcoms ever.

I think I would have got banned from any other forum for going that much off topic but webbo's laissez-faire approach to that is widely known and, hopefully, still intact!

Depends what kind of comedy you like for clever comedy probably Porridge for crude, silly lol type comedy The Young Ones takes some beating.

Talking Balls in "People like different things" shocker

Truly stunning stuff

I was asking after different opinions. What's yours, homer?
Homer's opinion is that nobody should have or offer opinions, and nobody (other than he) should take the piss out of anyone else's opinions. You should be cognisant of this and stop asking him questions. It's how things are done in Co'ville you know.

I can actully imagine homer being some sort of masai-style tribe leader with a long red coat and a stick that he points to frightened citizens when he's walking down the streets of Coalville.

Homer's opinion is that nobody should have or offer opinions, and nobody (other than he) should take the piss out of anyone else's opinions. You should be cognisant of this and stop asking him questions. It's how things are done in Co'ville you know.

Homer's opinion is that actually people are different and appreciate different things - and it's far better to understand that than simply state something is crap, or something is great, and believe that any other opinion is just bollocks

Or I could just say something really funny and clever to try and prove how great I am

Homer's opinion is that actually people are different and appreciate different things - and it's far better to understand that than simply state something is crap, or something is great, and believe that any other opinion is just bollocks
Well **** me, I never considered that. Not everyone is the same. Learn something new every day here.
Or I could just say something really funny and clever
Why change now? :102:

Or I could just say something really funny and clever to try and prove how great I am

I think you're great homey and I love your long, red coat and your scary pointing stick

"Is that an opinion I hear?"

facestanz01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673