Deathlist 2012-13 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, without digging too deep into the database, at the moment Boc is our current Dr Death with 2, and there are several following along with 1 each. I'm sure someone will be along soon enough to point out any errors in my tally.

You have just over a week, until 17-15 on Saturday May the 11th the grease top stair of any of your chosen victims in order to catch and/or overtake Boc.

Last edited:
Right folks, full time approaches so I just had a trawl through the lists and at the moment (despite what I said in my previous post), Macky is our current mass murderer with 4 points followed by me and Durham on 3.

Mine actually shows 4 but it would appear that one of them died in 2010 !! (MK also has an entry for someone that died in 2011 ... yes, I know, shambles).

So unless there is a late surge of snuffings, it could well be that Macky takes on the Reaper mantle for this season.

Here are the current standings

View attachment deathlist_2012-13.pdf

ffs, another year goes by for Ronnie biggs, how's he do it??

The ones in red were fresh choices for this year. I wanted to highlight them in case any pegged it (ala Robin Gibb) before the 1st June start.

People Will want to be on my list, not one of them has snuffed it since i started

Nope. Your selections last all season. You can replace any selections once the next death list starts ... If there is another one.

Right. That's yer lot. I hereby declare Macky as this year's winner with 4 deaths to his credit.

I will be holding a press conference in the next 24 hours regarding next year.

Well done Macky:038:

Nice one SJN good work:038:

Right. That's yer lot. I hereby declare Macky as this year's winner with 4 deaths to his credit.

Thank you, thank you all of you. It is a great privilege and an honour to win this year's Deathlist. I'd like to say a big thank you to SJN for all of his hard work and dedication and, of course, his skin-tight jeans. I'd also like to say a big thank you to God our heavenly father above for doing all of His magical, wizardry stuff and to His son, our lord and saviour Jesus McNugget Christ who gave me the help and one to one support that I've needed to make this all possible. I feel His presence every day, it's like a kind of clawing sensation on my skin and then pins and needles in my left arm, which is obviously either the baby Jesus' power as he touches me every day or it's a circulation problem like the doctor said, but I think I know which one is more likely.
Not forgetting, a big thanks to the Grim reaper who handled all of the physical side of it and of course to Batman who's been helping out with the collections. Thanks guys, you've been great, this award is for all of you.
Now, if you'd all like to join me and let us spare a moment of your thoughts for all the dead people that have made this award possible.

*Bows head for one minute*

Thanks again everybody, I love you all. We'll be holding a reception and lolhello party in gent's toilets of The Safehouse tonight in celebration and you're all welcome to join us for scatology and sandwiches later on. Thank you.

:icon_lol:

A definite contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673