Delay in naming new manager -again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people's issue is that they don't actually know who our new Manager is going to be and it's killing them.

All this blaming MM and shit is just bollox. The club has to come before it's fans, and if the fans are crying like babies because we don't have a new Manager when they'd hoped for, well that's just tought shit.

I'm sure MM realises it's not an ideal situation, but he has to make the decision for himself and the club, and not the impatient fans.

I think most people's issue is that they don't actually know who our new Manager is going to be and it's killing them.

All this blaming MM and shit is just bollox. The club has to come before it's fans, and if the fans are crying like babies because we don't have a new Manager when they'd hoped for, well that's just tought shit.

I'm sure MM realises it's not an ideal situation, but he has to make the decision for himself and the club, and not the impatient fans.

:026::026:

but the mongies want one now

Absolutely spot on. This is the only point during the whole year that MM has actually got some time to think about this decision long and hard.

It's definitely killing me though - my refresh button has had quite enough this past week or so.

Last edited:
Just as a side issue, rumour on Bentleys Roof, that had Gregory accepted the job that his No 2 was to be Steve Walsh. Can anyone in the know confirm or deny if this were to be true.

Sounds plausiable, in a similar way that Taggart was the sweetner for the Megson appointment :102:

Just as a side issue, rumour on Bentleys Roof, that had Gregory accepted the job that his No 2 was to be Steve Walsh. Can anyone in the know confirm or deny if this were to be true.
Ahahahahahhhahahahahah

The BM's who told the FT to tell MM that they didn't want Gregory are going to be distraught. Ahahahahahaha

I'm now imagining lots of BM's running out of their houses and curling up in the bushes at the bottom of their garden rocking backwards and forwards in true Arthur Fowler syle.

Ahaha, they're heads are gonna be seriously f**ked up :icon_lol:

Be careful what you complain about Mongies, you might just get it. Ahahahaha, I hope this is f**king true!!!!!

Ahahahahahhhahahahahah

The BM's who told the FT to tell MM that they didn't want Gregory are going to be distraught. Ahahahahahaha

I'm now imagining lots of BM's running out of their houses and curling up in the bushes at the bottom of their garden rocking backwards and forwards in true Arthur Fowler syle.

Ahaha, they're heads are gonna be seriously f**ked up :icon_lol:

Be careful what you complain about Mongies, you might just get it. Ahahahaha, I hope this is f**king true!!!!!

:icon_lol:

I know that most of us don't see Walshie as a credible managerial candidate, but calling him a no 2 is a bit harsh for a long-serving hero on the field

I take it you're implying that perhaps AP would take a backwards step (fecking huge one) from Champions League to League 1? Is that really what you are suggesting??

As the Tories used to say .... are you thinking what I am thinking?

I'm thinking that's about the 4th time that's been posted over the last few days.

So he must be on his way here

I think the way the search is being conducted is more the issue. MM is making himself and the club look stupid. What most clubs do is keep quiet and then throw information at the media when they have their man, not the other way around.

I think the way the search is being conducted is more the issue. MM is making himself and the club look stupid. What most clubs do is keep quiet and then throw information at the media when they have their man, not the other way around.

But he trained here
dare_to_be-_cd2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673