Derby 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Derby away 0-2

Great result, brilliant team performance, looked a bit vulnerable second half. The twins looked solid as did Mee, didn't see much of Bruma so can't really judge yet. Van Aanholt was quality. Yakubu's goal was world class, great build up for the second to make it just as good. Play-offs almost certain :038:

Last edited:

Great result, brilliant team performance, looked a bit vulnerable second half. The twins looked solid as did Mee, didn't see much of Bruma so can't really judge yet. Van Aanholt was quality. Yakubu's goal was world class, great build up for the second to make it just as good. Play-offs almost certain :038:

We're still 4 points off. It's no way near certain. Not even close!

I hope the ricardo expieriment is ended, there seems to be an obsession of replacing weale with worser keepers.

We're still 4 points off. It's no way near certain. Not even close!

Too true, hard games coming up. Been in magnificent form but play-offs still a massive ask. I'd hope to be there but let's not get carried away just yet.

twins??

Superb 1st half. 2 superb goals.

Leicester never used to score goals like the ones scored tonight. Under Martin O O'Niel they were scruffy goals, the two today were both wonderful to watch.

I'm so glad that I'm not a Derby fan, they're is rubbish.

only 6 points (and a small amount of goal difference) off 2nd place! Well, we can dream whilst it's all going so well :)

Superb 1st half. 2 superb goals.

Leicester never used to score goals like the ones scored tonight. Under Martin O O'Niel they were scruffy goals, the two today were both wonderful to watch.

I'm so glad that I'm not a Derby fan, they're is rubbish.

Have you had a few?? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670