Derby 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fiiiine.... we weren't going to keep our good form going all the way to the end of the season and through the playoffs from where we were.

This blip is just so we can hit good form again soon, just at the right time for the playoffs ;)

Okay... I am actually a bit concerned now.... but, we do still have the 4 point cushion with a game in hand. That game against Cardiff is now massive though

After the very difficult Cardiff and WBA games, which we will be in the play-offs no matter what happens after them, we have a fairly easy run in imo.

When it comes to individual games I think the opinions of people who attend games are no more valid than those who watch on tv or online. Attending as opposed to watching on tv is a personal choice - I just feel it's a better experience.

For me it doesnt come down to choice -it comes down to whether I can afford the ticket or not.

I just get a little frustrated when you read things along the lines of you werent there, your comments are worthless so f*** off.

Last edited:
For me it doesnt come down to choice -it comes down to whether I can afford the ticket or not.

It's the same for most people.

I just get a little frustrated when you read things along the lines of you werent there, your comments are worthless so f*** off.

From what I could tell, you were as involved as me :icon_wink

People who are at the game are capable of coming out with worthless or ill-informed comments. For the first ten minutes after he actually bothered to turn up one of the lads behind us thought our left back was Gradel (I was speechless, but Clee Jr took care of it by shouting at him).

For the entirety of the game, people whose utterances made it quite obvious they'd seen very few Leicester games all season were the ones most eager to berate the team and call them f***ing useless c***s. The people I despise most are those who turn up for the odd game - obviously with no intention of enjoying the experience but rather with the sole apparent aim of abusing someone in a blue shirt - and sit there making my experience, for which I've paid good money, less pleasurable.

It's the same for most people.

From what I could tell, you were as involved as me :icon_wink

People who are at the game are capable of coming out with worthless or ill-informed comments. For the first ten minutes after he actually bothered to turn up one of the lads behind us thought our left back was Gradel (I was speechless, but Clee Jr took care of it by shouting at him).

For the entirety of the game, people whose utterances made it quite obvious they'd seen very few Leicester games all season were the ones most eager to berate the team and call them f***ing useless c***s. The people I despise most are those who turn up for the odd game - obviously with no intention of enjoying the experience but rather with the sole apparent aim of abusing someone in a blue shirt - and sit there making my experience, for which I've paid good money, less pleasurable.

Good points (and well done Clee Jr :038:)

beat cardiff and we go 4th. Stay positive you moaning bunch of *****

Lose to Cardiff and that's our game in hand down the shitter, and trip to the hawthorns to come a few days later

Stay realistic, you loony ****

The people I despise most are those who turn up for the odd game - obviously with no intention of enjoying the experience but rather with the sole apparent aim of abusing someone in a blue shirt - and sit there making my experience, for which I've paid good money, less pleasurable.

I share your view, but there are those who are regulars at away games who only go for a good whinge. The 3 old bags with matching coats who travel on the FT come to mind, they turn up looking miserable and leave looking miserable and do nothing but moan the entire 90 minutes - no matter what the result. I ended up next to them at Barnsley and CP and both times got up and moved.

Im not against part time fans (due to work commitments sadly i only attend 25% of our matches) but I feel a few do come out of the 'armchair' for these high profile matches, either to slag off the opposition or to pretend to be involved in any 'trouble'. To watch a decent game of football I'd happily sit on my own in the corner.

I share your view, but there are those who are regulars at away games who only go for a good whinge. The 3 old bags with matching coats who travel on the FT come to mind, they turn up looking miserable and leave looking miserable and do nothing but moan the entire 90 minutes - no matter what the result. I ended up next to them at Barnsley and CP and both times got up and moved.

I probably don't need to tell you my feelings towards this group.

Im not against part time fans (due to work commitments sadly i only attend 25% of our matches)

If you can't make it, you can't make it :102: no problem. But I would hope you're not one of those people who tries to tell me how good or bad the team is :icon_wink

but I feel a few do come out of the 'armchair' for these high profile matches, either to slag off the opposition or to pretend to be involved in any 'trouble'. To watch a decent game of football I'd happily sit on my own in the corner.

Quite agree. Although there are some people I'd prefer to keep by my side :icon_bigg

Completely off topic, my brother rang me at half past two yesterday and asked where I was. What kind of question is that? Moron.

One of their group is an extremely cantankerous old cow of about 106. Never stops sniping at people the whole game.

Miserable wrinkly old bitch.

Does she travel on Fox Travel coach 1?? She sounds like someone I remember from stewarding on there a couple of times...

The og was absolutely no fault of King's.

That is absolutely bollox.

Whilst the majority of the fault is Weale's fault (was he laughing when he went to pick the ball up), when passing back to the keeper you play it wide of the goal, not down the feckin middle!:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669