Pre Match Derby County vs Leicester City F A Cup 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they will regret it for the rest of their lives if they don't pull their ****ing fingers out. We are not relegation material overnight. We need to play a sensible system and apply ourselves.

They'll be having sleepless nights in their tiny little bedsits.

Because they will regret it for the rest of their lives if they don't pull their ****ing fingers out. We are not relegation material overnight. We need to play a sensible system and apply ourselves.

I don't understand your logic.

1. They'll always be prem champions
2. If they haven't realised by now that they should be working harder I don't see why they will later.

I don't understand your logic.

1. They'll always be prem champions
2. If they haven't realised by now that they should be working harder I don't see why they will later.
Plus they can't both "not give a shit" and care about their reputation. It's like those work shy foreigners who are taking all our jobs

Reactions: FIF
All of this anti Claudio chat is not sitting well with me.

Because Claudio is our manager......

If these useless, bedwetting, weak ****ing shits for players had any bollocks left we wouldn't be talking about this.

These overpaid pampered losers are an embarrassment to themselves, an insult to the manager and a disgrace to the fans.

If Claudio gets sacked because these spunk trumpets can't be arsed then **** them.

I'd rather give half of these spineless twats away than see one man held accountable.

Experienced pros, and not a bollocks between them. Drop as many of last seasons pretenders as possible.

If these useless, bedwetting, weak ****ing shits for players had any bollocks left we wouldn't be talking about this.

These overpaid pampered losers are an embarrassment to themselves, an insult to the manager and a disgrace to the fans.

They're still the same players who had the bollocks to run away with the title last season. They're not playing to lose this season. They're overpaid and pampered, just as they've always been since they reached the Premier League, and mostly before. They put it together in an unimaginable way once - a way that I doubt I'll see again in my lifetime.

But it's not about bollocks, most of the time. Most people don't want to lose, no matter what they are doing. This team is the same. Perhaps a better critique than being weak and useless might help...

They're still the same players who had the bollocks to run away with the title last season. They're not playing to lose this season. They're overpaid and pampered, just as they've always been since they reached the Premier League, and mostly before. They put it together in an unimaginable way once - a way that I doubt I'll see again in my lifetime.

But it's not about bollocks, most of the time. Most people don't want to lose, no matter what they are doing. This team is the same. Perhaps a better critique than being weak and useless might help...

Many of us have said it. they've lost the desire they had last season. They don't put it all out there all the time. That's what needed. They haven't worked hard enough, they're complacent and happy with what they have.

Said far better than I could.

This could be embarrassing if we play our "first choice" team and lose. So I'd make lots of changes, so at least we'll have an excuse...

Schmeichel

Simpson Benalouane A.New-Signing Chilwell

Mahrez Ndidi Mendy Kapustka

Musa Slimani

Slim and Mahrez to play if they get back from Africa early enough - they should be knocked out on Monday.

We need to pick our strongest side I would play DD instead of Mendy, would love to see Kaputska play, Musa is useless and not worth his salary Vardy needs to keep playing imo.

I'll play, If I have to watch our lot stroll around playing like uninterested ****wits at Derby away then I will truly be done with some of them .

From the OS:

Supporters attending Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup fourth round tie against Derby County on Friday 27 January can take advantage of a late train service courtesy of East Midlands Trains.

Members of the 5,400-strong contingent of City fans wishing to travel back to either Loughborough or Leicester can take the 10.19pm late service from Derby station, positioned just 2.2 miles from Pride Park.

The service will call first at Loughborough station at 10.34pm before ending at Leicester at 10.50pm, giving the Blue Army the chance to get home in plenty of time following the full-time whistle.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/20...-available-after-derby-cup-clash-3534942.aspx

Ignore the bit about the station being "just 2.2 miles from Pride Park". It's around ¾ mile. Just make sure you use the back entrance to the station rather than the main entrance, which is about twice as far away.

There's also an additional train from Leicester to Derby, leaving at 6:25PM and calling at Loughborough at 6:35PM.

I would play a strong team because a win against local rivals will boost morale . I think Kapaska is due a start and also Benaloune, Vardy needs matchfitness . Slimani and Mahrez to be on the bench to be used if required. Lets hope for a decent hard working performance because if they do that were in next round. Im hoping CR has got into the players heads and sorted a few things, im going for a 1-2 win Vardy Albrighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566