Match Thread Derby v Leicester (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's tried changing things the last couple of games.
I'm not talking systems I'm talking players, people like Fuchs and Morgan that have underperformed for a number of weeks, drop them, in Morgans case it might just be that he needs a break but either way based on form he doesn't really deserve his place and with this being a cup you have an inbuilt excuse

Really disappointed that he hasn't freshened up the defence, gone with such negative wingers, would really have enjoyed seeing the likes of Chilwell, Gray, Kaputska and Ndidi in the same side giving us some youth, energy, hunger and desire......that team is just MEH. But I will get behind them nonetheless!!

It's the FA Cup, he hopefully cares as little as I do about it and is focusing on getting it right for the next league game. Some people are blinded by who we are playing.

Some people really need to get a grip. It's very telling some of the people who are suddenly very active yet posted next to nothing last season.

Shakespeare: "We had clear the air talks after Sunday and this is an ideal next match. We are back to basics tonight - 4-4-2"

It's the FA Cup, he hopefully cares as little as I do about it and is focusing on getting it right for the next league game. Some people are blinded by who we are playing.

Some people really need to get a grip. It's very telling some of the people who are suddenly very active yet posted next to nothing last season.

I think the boat to get a grip sailed a while ago.

We signed Gray because of his standout performances against Championship teams. Tonight we're playing against a Championship team and we have a full-back in there instead of him.

I'd rather have all six of the outfield players on the bench in the starting line-up.

It's good to see the three worst performers against Southampton - Drinkwater, Fuchs, and Morgan - have justifiably been dropped.

It was a shambolic team performance but how the **** did they stay in and Ndidi, Mendy, and Gray get the axe?

I think playing tonight is the punishment.

The next two hours could show something very good. Or very poor.
Can't wait.
I love following Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572