Dickov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattmeister

Did anyone pick up the gist of what's likely to come out in the Paul Dickov interview that RL were previewing (I missed the clip)?

Apologies if this has appeared buried in another thread..

Boy Genius

Banned
I bet he does not mention shagging some bint in the toilets, which brought on his transfer to Blackburn!

Boy Genius

Banned
Ah yes, Kop toilets wasn't it? Shortly before they opened up the turnstiles to let the fans in, Tsk.:icon_roll

They asked him if he had taken precautions, and he said he had looked in her handbag to make sure she wasn't a journalist from the NOTW

FIF

Leg End

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
5 goals in the next 3 games for Dickov.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Possibly be needed on the bench next 2 games with Howard out

People keep saying that Howard is out but I can only find nine bookings against his name.

Motown Fox

Dickov will keep one record for at least another full season after this one until at the earliest season 2010-2011 and that will be ONLY IF we get promoted to the Premiership. It could be there for some time if we stay in the Championship though. There was a chance we could have signed a player who had scored for us from our past but thats not going to happen now as we are only signing a succession of keepers.

OH the record as you might already know Dickov is the ONLY player to score for Leicester City at all 3 levels of football

Anyone think of any players currently playing who could have joined us in the January transfer window that could have been in a position to equal this record. Lilian Nalis was one possibility and a very unlikely one in Heskey:icon_eek: Any others anyone think of?

FIF

People keep saying that Howard is out but I can only find nine bookings against his name.

Then we can be champions all the sooner

Graz

Someone care to sum up? I'm way too lazy to listen to it... oh and it wants me to install Real Player, hell no.

foxpodder

Dickov Summary;

Leaving Leicester - The Club insisted on inserting the clause about him leaving if they were relegated NOT Dickov or his agent. In fact he nearly stayed but went to Blackburn even though City offered him a better financial deal.

Why Blackburn? 1. See La Manga below 2 And as he was getting on and he'd scored 14 goals in the Prem in a relegated team he felt he needed to stay in the Prem and prove himself. He turned down big money offers from West Ham among others. Wanted to get back to the North West after his fateher died.

La Manga. New he was innocent and was backed by MOST but NOT ALL the people at the club. Spoke highly of Tim Davies and Mickey Adams. But felt others were too willing to stick a knife in his back. Said that the girls in =question were out to make big money and get themselves "celebrity status" (my words not his) and didn't care at whose expense it was.

Decent Interview. I changed my overall thoughts about the guy.

FoxCovert

When Dickov came on today for Gradel a guy just near us was berating Pearson for his decision, i too wasn't sure but he still has that bit of guile and instinct to make an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669