Disabled Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are getting just what they wanted. This is all part of their plan.

The mongoles are using their spasticated brains to try and cause disharmony amongst us able bodies. We must remain strong and united. Do not let the feeble minded window-lickers break us. United we stand, divided we fall.

Do not rise to their vile provocation. Our answer should be stony silence. For those that seek retribution, a wave of agile and muscular limbs should be enough to communicate your distaste. Or spit at them... but beware of their wheeled chariots for they conceal spunk syringes in them and can try to impale able bodies with their venom - which is how they multiply. The fiendish dogs.

I'm going for a shower. Just typing the word mongole has made me ejaculate.

and what an unwarranted outburst. Do you really have nothing better to do than pick fault with peoples' posts? (and no, i clearly don't)

surely you could at least say something constructive, or even funny, without being outright offensive.

I always feel that BGs attacks on my posts are part of some agenda I know nothing about and have nothing to do with anything I have written. They leave me curious about his real motive but not offended.

They are getting just what they wanted. This is all part of their plan.

The mongoles are using their spasticated brains to try and cause disharmony amongst us able bodies. We must remain strong and united. Do not let the feeble minded window-lickers break us. United we stand, divided we fall.

Do not rise to their vile provocation. Our answer should be stony silence. For those that seek retribution, a wave of agile and muscular limbs should be enough to communicate your distaste. Or spit at them... but beware of their wheeled chariots for they conceal spunk syringes in them and can try to impale able bodies with their venom - which is how they multiply. The fiendish dogs.

I'm going for a shower. Just typing the word mongole has made me ejaculate.

This is from the mind of one sick mother****er.

I always feel that BGs attacks on my posts are part of some agenda I know nothing about and have nothing to do with anything I have written. They leave me curious about his real motive but not offended.

Agenda? Don't be daft! You are insignificant to me.

Agenda? Don't be daft! You are insignificant to me.

It seems Boc is right then and I flatter myself. No doubt we will find out on future threads. However, it does make the anger in post 116 and post 120 seem rather bizarre.

As for insignificance the feeling is by no means reciprocal. I do not regard any of the posters on this forum as insignificant. To me we are all equally significant.

Going back to the original issue there is no doubt that some of the disabled supporters feel aggrieved. It may be that the club does not realise how much sitting with the same friendly faces adds to the enjoyment of the occasion. I certainly hope to be sat in the same seat with the same people for many years to come and the disabled man next to me certainly feels the same.

Unfortunately - one of the problems is that because contributors are at different levels in terms attitudes, and frankly, basic intelligence, this sort of thread can offend.

Some people have tried to be funny and offensive; others just offensive and others worthy minded and others have tried to be funny and hoped that both they and their readers clever not to be taken seriously.

I'm not aware that anyone on here has the ability to deliver on the latter.

I just think that people should stick to the subject of football on which we can all write nonsense that no one in the business itself could give a flying f--k about and leave out topics that really matter like disability and how it impacts on relatives and other carers.

Unfortunately - one of the problems is that because contributors are at different levels in terms attitudes, and frankly, basic intelligence, this sort of thread can offend.

Some people have tried to be funny and offensive; others just offensive and others worthy minded and others have tried to be funny and hoped that both they and their readers clever not to be taken seriously.

I'm not aware that anyone on here has the ability to deliver on the latter.

I just think that people should stick to the subject of football on which we can all write nonsense that no one in the business itself could give a flying f--k about and leave out topics that really matter like disability and how it impacts on relatives and other carers.

Thank you for that bromidic sermon. I really must remember to seek your permission first before expressing an opinion on any subject.

I am not sure how anyone talks "fountains". That must be a remarkable sight..

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaphor

met·a·phor   [met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA
–noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def. 1).
something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.

Thank you for that bromidic sermon. I really must remember to seek your permission first before expressing an opinion on any subject.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaphor

met·a·phor   [met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA
–noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def. 1).
something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.

:icon_lol: Cracking pair of posts.

I must be one of those less intelligent posters that others have alluded to. I had to look that up :)

bromidic - dull and tiresome but with pretensions of significance or originality; "bromidic sermons"

Given your past performance, I'm afraid I'm likely to prefer to miss out on your opinions on any subject I can currently conceive, excepting of course those drawing on your peerless wisdom on rail routes from somewhere in southern England to obscure third division football centres.

No offence meant of course.

Given your past performance, I'm afraid I'm likely to prefer to miss out on your opinions on any subject I can currently conceive, excepting of course those drawing on your peerless wisdom on rail routes from somewhere in southern England to obscure third division football centres.

No offence meant of course.

And so speaks Mr Sing-when-you're-winning. Is that really the best you can do, you pompous pillock?

I now know what Dennis Healey felt when criticised by Geoffrey Howe. You sir, are my dead sheep.

Last edited:
And so speaks Mr Sing-when-you're-winning. Is that really the best you can do, you pompous pillock?

I now know what Dennis Healey felt when criticised by Geoffrey Howe. You sir, are my dead sheep.

Get a grip.

It seems these days that the the slightest criticism and you flap around like an enraged budgie.

Get a grip.

It seems these days that the the slightest criticism and you flap around like an enraged budgie.

Erm....... can we stop this now please. It's not exactly adding anything constructive to the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669