Disappointed with this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishFox

I registered with this forum yesterday just to vent my frustration and speak to like minded people. While i know that everyone is entitled to their opinion i am extremely disappointed with the amount of bulls**t that is written in here.

I expected to debate certain issues regarding the club with likeminded adults but from what ive read in here its 99% childish crap...

I registered with this forum yesterday just to vent my frustration and speak to like minded people. While i know that everyone is entitled to their opinion i am extremely disappointed with the amount of bulls**t that is written in here.

I expected to debate certain issues regarding the club with likeminded adults but from what ive read in here its 99% childish crap...

I like tits.

NAH-NAH, NAH-NAH-NAH :icon_lol:

Fcuk off then. You have that right.

I read through your posts.

A moan at MM

A question about wages

Another moan at MM

I suggest you register on the FT site or somewhere.

And 1% adult crap :icon_lol:

Nobody asked you to register
Nobody is making you stay
Nobody created this forum simply to comply with your own notion of what should / should not be posted

Please feel free to act upon your disappointment in whatever way you feel may be appropriate

You can be 100% certain that we will support the decision that you make

Bold IF but I have found that it is better to wait and have a look at a situation rather than just slag it off from the get go.

Whilst I am loathe to discourage new posters you could always consider not posting.

Finally as this forum has been in existence in various guises for over five years, have you considered that this is the way that the majority of posters like it? :102: :icon_wink

Have you tried reading the three word story thread?

I think this should change your opinion.

Aye you said before,sorry if we have let you down and aren't up to scratch...

Just what's needed right now, small minded twats starting to slag off forums too. Feck you you prick.

Last edited:

That's very unfair, it's much closer to 98%

Try foxestalk.co.uk , they are much more grown up on that site, you will love it. In preperation before you sign up if you could have a quick think on what your favourite filling is on a jacket potato and your last 5 seasons stats on championship manager and you will be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669