Discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

What the fudge is going on this season, yet again a petulant sending off has cost us points against a second rate team. Are the players commiting these stupid acts getting fined to **** or what?

Many people are saying the players are only motivated by money, well they should be getting fineed 2 weeks wages everytime something like this happens.

Micky said last week that the players were going to start getting big fines for the sendings off..

Graz said:
Micky said last week that the players were going to start getting big fines for the sendings off..

Should go without saying, our record has been shocking since o'neill left

Lboro fox said:
Graz said:

Should go without saying, our record has been shocking since o'neill left

Yeah I remember when MON was here we were in the draw for the UEFA fair play thing and could've got into Europe because of our good discipline. Now we're one of the dirtiest teams around, and I think that is a big contribution to our downfall.

MA on radio leicester, saying he doesnt know who can fix the discipline and he may not be the man!!

Does this mean he wont be here much longer?

Why did I bother going! this was grim, points in the bag, city looked good, QPR average, the sending of was a joke really (referees in this league are not good) we need a new manager, a new direction and some kind of monster kick up the ass!

The refs may be crap but the players should know better by now!

Awayfox said:
Why did I bother going! this was grim, points in the bag, city looked good, QPR average, the sending of was a joke really (referees in this league are not good) we need a new manager, a new direction and some kind of monster kick up the ass!

The refs may be crap but the players should know better by now!

I think for an elbow to the face you'd get sent off anywhere...surely it actually should've been a straight red?

The arm went up , but I do not think there was contact, how can a ref judge if the decision is in doubt?

The point is, with Keown, Dabizas and the like on the pitch, with a striker going off, we should still have won the game 2-1.

The last time we were in this division we used to shut the game off after taking a lead. In my opinion, this is life after Izzet. Only now do we see how much of a genius he was/is.

We have had two major diffencies since Adams took over :

1) Our inability to hold onto leads

2) Our shocking disciplinary record - on and off the pitch.

There has been so many comings and goings that it cannot be levelled that its the players cos it is not the same side 2 seasons in a row.

Ever since MA took over we have been the victim of comebacks and poor discipline this has to be Mickys responsiblity and I am afraid he has not learnt one lesson from the last 2-3 seasons.

4 players sent off in 10 matches is disgraceful and embarrasing these players seem to have no respect for Adams or his coaching staff.

For me todays result has encapsulated Micky Adams over the last 3 years
2-0 up then had a man sent off then lose 3-2 in last minute.

I am afraid today is the final straw we are not progressing under Adams and he does not seem to learn from the mistakes made week after week after week.

We need someone to come in instill some discipline, passion and commitment, and make these players realise what this club means to its supporters. Sorry to say this but this is no better than when PT was in charge. We need somebody strong, I think Adams has nothing left to change anymore and it is definately time to go.

And thanks for another fooked weekend.

I agree with 'Keep the Faith',Micky is a good bloke but hes ran out of ideas.The players seem to neither respect or take any notice of him anymore,some of them definately think they are bigger than the club IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566