Disgrace to football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

This is not directed at the team, though the title could apply to them.

If any of you lot you are one of the burberry wearing twats, or the fat ginger **** who were stood for the entire second half in the kop hurling abuse and "calling out" anyone who didn't sing along with you, you are an embarrasment to yourself and football. And I realise by dedicating this thread to you I perhaps feed your ridiculous ego, but I can't let it go unsaid. Why the **** should I stand and sing just because you tell me to, and why should I put up with you giving me the wanker sign when I won't.

Even better was the fact you were singing "loyal supporters" and hounding us as "not true fans" until they scored, then you were berating us for not joing in with "holloway is a wanker" chants!

And if any of you are one of the spineless stewards who saw what they were doing but instead of taking action decided to wander down to the front of the pitch, and when my auntie asked for some assistance with them you told her "don't worry, they are on camera", then you are as bad as them you ****ing cowards.

TO then turn around to me at the end of the match when I approached you and say "why should I go up there and get my face smashed in for £25", quit the ****ing job, you are there to keep people in their seats and out of the aisles. But then of course as I was talking to you their "leader" shouted down to you a hello and it became apparant you were bestest mates forever.

this 12 year old looking twat didn't. I am so angry right now, it has outshone my anger at the football. He and his nodding mate looked like they'd had a shandy each and it had gone to their heads.

This is not directed at the team, though the title could apply to them.

If any of you lot you are one of the burberry wearing twats, or the fat ginger **** who were stood for the entire second half in the kop hurling abuse and "calling out" anyone who didn't sing along with you, you are an embarrasment to yourself and football. And I realise by dedicating this thread to you I perhaps feed your ridiculous ego, but I can't let it go unsaid. Why the **** should I stand and sing just because you tell me to, and why should I put up with you giving me the wanker sign when I won't.

Even better was the fact you were singing "loyal supporters" and hounding us as "not true fans" until they scored, then you were berating us for not joing in with "holloway is a wanker" chants!

And if any of you are one of the spineless stewards who saw what they were doing but instead of taking action decided to wander down to the front of the pitch, and when my auntie asked for some assistance with them you told her "don't worry, they are on camera", then you are as bad as them you ****ing cowards.

TO then turn around to me at the end of the match when I approached you and say "why should I go up there and get my face smashed in for £25", quit the ****ing job, you are there to keep people in their seats and out of the aisles. But then of course as I was talking to you their "leader" shouted down to you a hello and it became apparant you were bestest mates forever.

I take it this was in D2. I saw the lady come down looking really agitated and the lack of any action from the stewards obviously didn't help.

From your description, it sounds like the ginger one was the one who sat down the front for the first half with his mates - they didn't appear for the second half. They were given a lot of verbals when the half time whistle went as they were actually booing the team off - at half time! Loyal supporters they were most definitely not. I guess this helped to push them back for the second half.

Then why comment as you did :102:

Regardless of the way it was meant to come across, it bites me that it's even being bought up.

Football fans are all different, some look to sing, others like to sing certain things that differ to the norm, others don't like to sing at all.

But when I carry on reading that stereotype it dissapoints me.

Regardless of the way it was meant to come across, it bites me that it's even being bought up.

Football fans are all different, some look to sing, others like to sing certain things that differ to the norm, others don't like to sing at all.

But when I carry on reading that stereotype it dissapoints me.

Like you say, we are all different.

Apart from our common love, LCFC that is :icon_lol:

Look on the bright side, we got the bloody drum back in L1 today. bang bang.

Im not sure which is worse though, ginger people or the drum :icon_wink

Look on the bright side, we got the bloody drum back in L1 today. bang bang.

Im not sure which is worse though, ginger people or the drum :icon_wink

I moved from the Kop to L1 today for a change.

Jobber didn't seem to impressed at all with the lack of reaction to his drum and gave up for a while!

I take it this was in D2. I saw the lady come down looking really agitated and the lack of any action from the stewards obviously didn't help.

From your description, it sounds like the ginger one was the one who sat down the front for the first half with his mates - they didn't appear for the second half. They were given a lot of verbals when the half time whistle went as they were actually booing the team off - at half time! Loyal supporters they were most definitely not. I guess this helped to push them back for the second half.

Those are the exact ones, the lady was my auntie. Her problem was that normally her 8 year old come but she came today, if it had been him he would have been terrified

The ginger guys seat is down the front, and when we told him to **** off back to it he got even arsier.

The brilliant thing was they all left the groundbefore Humes goal, twats!

And those are the sort of 'fans' who are the worst.

They'll berate people for not standing up and singing or joining in, telling you to get behind the team, but when it really fecking matters they leave! What happened to getting behind the team eh? pffft.

I think that the fan who ran onto the pitch and was telling Mandaric do you want my season ticket was a discrace also, it was quite funny but what a idiot.

Was he gesturing towards Mandaric or Holloway?

I was more surprised to see how he just quietly appeared from nowhere and sauntered onto the pitch waving his season ticket about!

And I don't know about everyone else who was clappingm but us lot were defo clapping HIM for having the gumption to do it! I'm too much of a wuss not to throw my ST away,even at this stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669